Ladies who are at 10 weeks

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
I thought it would be helpful to find out from others who are around the same stage in pregnancy as me how they're getting along. How is everyone feeling? What are your main symptoms at 10 weeks, and what are your concerns?

Mine:

1) My sickness has subsided - I've had it once during the past week

2) My boobs are at an all-time high for soreness! Ouch!

3) I seem to be craving sugar :shock:

4) I am finding it difficult to sleep at night, despite feeling exhausted

5) I am feeling nervous about my upcoming 12 week scan

6) Have noticed my jeans are becoming a little uncomfortable at the waistline!

Last edited:
i am not 10 weeks yet but its good news to hear the sickness can be gone by 10 weeks lol i just want that to go away and feel normal and start eating the things i like x

had terrible sickness all weekend
and i woke up with the feeling this morning but it was gone by 12pm which i was very very greatful for!
exhaustation is horrible and completely paralysing. boobs aint that sore but back is! diffulty sleeping - yesyesyes! and scan nervousness 100% haha xx

Hi. Not quite 10 weeks but nausea much better over last 5 days, still comes and goes.....used to be constant!! Jeans way too tight what a nightmare cos I just feel fat. Cant stand meals but love to snack.....

Hello!!!

I'm feeling a little perkier this week!!! I've felt like crap till a few days ago, sick all the time and very tired. However yesterday sickness eased off a bit so I'm hoping I'm picking up a bit.

Still don't fancy much in the way of food and am just eating bits all the time, the thought of lots of things still turns my tum!! Ive not put any weight on yet and keep looking in the mirror and see no bump! I've got s bit of a belly anyway but I thought I'd see a little something by now but nope!!! I hope this is normal??

Feeling nervous about everything as normal, Ive had a few scans already and am due my 12 week one 2 weeks tomo which I'm looking forward to, as sometimes when I'm feeling ok I then worry if everything is ok with the baby....... Can't win!!! In sure it's normal though!?
Xx

I don't think there are many of us around the 10 week mark in here, from what I've noticed!

Either that, or they're ignoring us LOL - dating scan will change a few dates around anyway so maybe more will appear in Tri 2. I'm feeling really good right now.

Sickness is deffo much much better but I need to get to my bed earlier cos I'm just super shattered . I normally exercise 5 times a week but now I just dont have the energy. I think cos I had an awful cold last week and now I have an ear infection but the sickness was the part that was really getting to me so as its better, I'm like a new woman. I had to go buy some leggings and longer tops cos I'm defintely getting a bump on now - Tracey - put the fork down!! LOL

Last edited:
After saying my sickness had subsided, I threw up my breakfast this morning! Unusual for me as well because my sickness has been in the evenings.
Tracey M - I could definitely not do any exercise at the moment! I'm constantly tired, but when I try to sleep I can't get comfy, I like sleeping on my front but either my boobs are too sore or it feels like too much pressure on my tummy, but lying on my back gives a similar feeling! I didn't think sleeping trouble would occur until much later on!

hey im 10 weeks :) really worried about scan even though this is my third baby! sickness was super bad subsiding a little bit now though and really tired all the time x

I'm just over 10 weeks. Still feeling queasy in the evenings but I think it is starting to subside a little. Fancy snacking all the time, and main meals don't really interest me - especially healthy ones!!

Had an early private scan on Monday - it was amazing to see our little bub wriggling about! Have my 12 week scan at exactly 12 weeks - week after next, very exciting because then we can tell the world!

My boobs aren't really sore anymore, which is a bit worrying though :eek:(

xxx

Ooh littlerayray mine is the week after next too, so exciting! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back