My nails are turning... white and purple?

Tiffy

Reaction score
My nails are turning a very light shade of pink/purple, and white. It's really odd, and I was wondering if this could be a symptom in pregnancy or there's something wrong with me, hehe.

Another thing is... I am getting little bumps on my nipples. :shock: It's never happened before, ever. So, what the heck are they?!?!?!

Ahh, the joys of nausea and slight cramping/twinges. :roll:

dunno about the nails hun, but the things on ur nips are like lil nodules that send out the milk scent so the babys attracted 2 them. ur nips will also get v big n dark too! x

trixipaws said:
the things on ur nips are like lil nodules that send out the milk scent so the babys attracted 2 them

Ohhh Is That What They Are... Ooops :| Iv Been Trying To Pop Them :doh:

ive read about these....but i havent got them! will my baby be able to find my boobies??!!!!! my boobs HURT a lot so somthing must be going on!

as for the nails, are you getting cold hands and feet? cos that would make them go purple

Thanks guys! I was all confused about the little bumpies, Emiel wa totally laughing at them. :lol: When do woman usually get them?

And no, my hands are not very cold. They're actually very warm...

They are a symptom of pregnancy so that's when some of us might get them.

I was just wondering if they usually appear at the very beginning, or late first tri. But I guess it varies for each person. :lol:

Oh I don't know...just found this..

It is believed that these sebaceous, or oil-producing glands, secrete a lubricating and protective substance, altering the skin's pH and discouraging bacterial growth.

Guess it's your body's way of making sure you don't get anything nasty there while your baby is cooking!!!

I have had those bumps since I have found out I was pg.

They have been getting more noticeable recently.

My nails go purple when I am cold - normally after being in a freezing cold pool for ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back