Hello I'm new here and looking to rant and seek advice on TTC!!

Dragonfly12

Reaction score
Hi, I am mum to two gorgeous girlies aged 6 and 3 and I have recently started (this last cycle) TTC baby #3. (You would think I would be used to this baby-making malarky lol but my two were not planned - although very much loved :) )
SO, here's the thing: I am 11dpo today and the fact that I know this is a shock in itself but I had ovulation spotting for the first time in my life (so excited!!) I am far too busy for charting....well I am not but I think my other half would accuse me of over thinking everything!! Jumping forward a few days and here come the horrible cramps!! Started last Wednesday (6dpo) with sharp twinges on right side (same side as O pain) and have since just become awful dull/strong/sickening cramps that stay constantly :( I have had heavy egg-white CM for last 5 days or so (not smelly or anything) Nausea and dizzyness. Fatigue is INTENSE! Lower back pain and cramps are the worst though...really getting me down. So much so, that I went to the docs today to rule out UTI - she tested me, and urine is clear but because of my discharge she did a painful internal to take swabs in case of infection before having a root around in there (even with her hands!!!!!!) to the point where I was squeaking at her to stop!! Pressing hard on my lower tummy was agony and I am now slumped on sofa feeling very sorry for myself. Brutal is not the word! Are they supposed to do that when you have said you think you may be pregnant?!?

Also key point - my boobs were so sore with my first two and that was my ONLY sign for weeks into pregnancy, they are also sore for at least a week before af and yet they are not sore at all now (5days before af).
Did HPT 10dpo with FMU and got a very grumpy BFN :(

Maybe I am just making this all up in my head but I really feel pregnant. Other half doesn't think I am and it makes it really hard to sit here and just 'wait' before I will get a BFP :( Sorry for ranting, ladies, I know everybody on here needs advice etc and so I thought this would be the place for me to get some support! Am I over obsessing already??? What will cycles 2,3,etc be like if I am like this now?!!?
xxx

only way you'lll know for sure is if you POAS!

I have no advise im afraid but just wanted to give you a :hugs:because you are feeling so crap and going through a stressful time... I do hope it turns out to be because you get a BFP!

Hi there

Yeah when I first went to the docs when I was pregnant they pressed hard down on my lower tummy to see if my uterus had raised or something? but yeah they done all that with me..

I think as it is your first month TTC try to get to know your body and try not to symptom spot too much as it can end up making you gloom if it turns out AF symptoms.

Get to know your CM and buy some cheapie opk's from ebay and test from CD 10ish depending on your cycle length then you will know when to BD more. (providing you dont get a bfp)

The best thing to do is wait for AF to show up and if it turns out your waiting for a few days then test!

I am the most impatient person ever, I am on C2 now and already I am trying C+, opks, digis and vits - next cycle I will try softcups. Try and plan your cycle out aswell, that way its easier to wait if you have specific things to wait for.

all u can do is wait for af or poas gd luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back