hello - i'm new here!

lottie-loola

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm Lottie and have been TTC for 7 cycles now. Last January i had my mirena coil removed, April i got a BFP but then miscarried in May. Since then we've had a few hurdles meaning we had to put TTC on hold and started again this month. Am just awaiting arrival of AF, my temps have dropped off last two days and am eating for england so i know AF's on her way!

Found this board and it seems really friendly so thought i'd stop and say hello!

Am thinking of trying pink grapefruit this cycle - should i start on CD1? I know i stop on OV day, but wasn't sure when to start.

Thanks girls, looking forward to getting to know you all and hoping we all have a short time here!

Lottie x

:wave: Welcome to forum and to the mad house of TTC :D :lol:

We are all lovely (but mad :lol: )

I am not sure about the grapefruit question I would say to start on cd1 but grapefruit makes me :puke: so I am not doing that myself. Someone will be along that will be able to answer you though.

Good Luck TTC :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hello lottie loola.. cool name! :wave:

you are very welcome, come and join the fun!!

yep, you should start drinking pink grapefruit on CD1.. its really woirked for me!! :D

Great - i'm gonna try it at least. I've heard a lot of people say it's pretty rank and makes them :puke: but i'm game to give it a go! Some cycles i get EWCM in abundance, some it's not so forth-coming :lol:

And thanks for the quick welcome :dance:

hi hun, welcome to the forum and hope you get a quick BFP :hug:

Hi lottie
Welcome to ttc! Everyone here is cool, any question you have is always answered by someone or if you just need to get something off your chest, here is the place to do it everyone is so supportive. Hope you get your bfp soon, good luck xxx

Hi and welcome! Anytime you're not in your luteal phase, go ahead and drink the grapefruit juice. :)

hiya, welocmoe and a huge good luck with ttc :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya and welcome to the forum. I hope that you find being here as helpful as I have. Good luck with TTC xx

Hi
and Good Luck,

I am a newbie too but you soon get hooked on here!
I really like pink grapefruit juice so Id give it a go!

Im on the 2ww at the mo but really praying for a miracle!
xx

Hi Lottie Loola :wave: , Welcome to the gang everyone is really nice here and always on hand to answer questions, give advice or just an ear to listen if you feel like having a good rant!!!!

Hi hun :wave: nice FF chart. Have you thought about testing? Temps are looking promising :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back