Definatly a BFP after all!!

kellysomer

Reaction score
Ok guys thought i had better update as i have now done 13 tests.... POAS anonymous eat your heart out!!! :oops:

I am definatly pregnant as the last 4 tests have all got progressivly darker, this is the most recent one.

bfpno2004.jpg

Finally at 10 days past AF i know whats going on!!!!!!! I am so pleased after 2 years TTC last time we got lucky on the first cycle!! YAY!

DH is soooo excited but we have decided to keep it a secret until 13 weeks just incase.

Only trouble is now i have no idea when i'm due. I came off the pill 5 weeks ago but missed a couple in the two months before that, have had no withdrawl bleed after stopping the pill, infact no AF since 5 weeks ago at all. Could i figure i could be anything up to 4 months??? What do you all think and how on earth am i going to find out my due date???

:rotfl: I am such an idiot for not knowingbut have had NO symptoms whatsoever in the last 2 weeks!!!

haha one year 4 months ago before Isla, been on pill since so no idea, what a nightmare!

:dance: Woo hoo! Hooray! Congratulations!

I would have thought that they would send you for an early sating scan to find out how pregnant you are. They don't do 12 week scans around here but aren't those dating scans? Hope you can get one quicker though as it's good to know isn't it?!

Yippee! Isla is going to be a big sister!

+++

i recon if u had of been further on then newly pregnant you would have had a bfp early as youve had a few negs didnt u ?

still use it to get an early scan lmao i would !

and another congrats !

Thats what i thought G3M so i'm guessing i'm prob only 3 or 4 weeks.
Going to see doc thusrday morning so hopefully she will book me in for a scan.

Congratulations on your BFP!!

I didn't know how far gone I was with James and was given a dating scan. I had the internal probe thing because if you're really early on the external one on the tummy won't work. Turned out I was 11 weeks anyway!

Congrats to you, im thrilled for you! How long have you been TTC for?

Omg!! Well done hun!!! You sound like me, took 2 weeks to show up!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :D :D :D

Congratulations Kelly!
Be sure to let everyone know how far along you are after you get your scan!
I think we should nominate you SPEEDIEST CONCEIVER! :rotfl:

Thanks everyone i know i am still in shock, we were TTC Isla for nearly two years and this time got preg within 2 weeks, its truly rediculous and there was me thinking i might not be able to have another after all the probs last time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back