heartburn and sensitive teeth

ashtonsmum

Reaction score
well another few of those annoying things that come with pregnancy all worth it but still annoying, ive been having really bad heartburn and sensitive teeth been drinking gaviscon everyday which seems to help for a bit also beenn using a sensitive toothpaste to try and help, anyone else having these?

anyone have anything that helped?

thanks.

i get quite bad heart burn and indigestion, and bleeding gums at the moment. bit annoying really, but im just using gaviscon, rennie and sensodyne tooth paste! no where near as far gone as you though, hope youre ok and sort it! x

Ive had heartburn since about 14/15 weeks lol...Im still getting it now! Its not calmed down, if anything its got worse to be honest. Ive heard gaviscon helps but Ive decided to just live with it. Its comes on so randomly Id have to constantly carry it around so I just didnt bother lol. Really hope you find something to calm it down though. :)

When I went to the dentist he told me to swill my mouth out with corsodyl mouth wash for two weeks to help with the gums (check the label first but I am sure it says suitable for pregant women on it). My gums have not bled since but who knows what it is supposed to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back