• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sensative Teeth???

purplepants

Reaction score
My teeth have gone crazy over the last week, there so sensative :cry: , i ve started using sensodyn (sp?) toothpaste and that seemed to be helping but my teeth were aching so much last night i hardly slept :( I know its not something wrong with one of my teeth because the pain moves round my mouth, there just massivly over sensative :evil: My mum thinks its normal, apparently when she was pregnant with me her teeth were like that (its probably pay back time :lol: )

Just wondering if anyone else has got/had sensative teeth???

I never got it with Thomas
but i have this time :(
Arron is on sensitive toothpaste anyway so ive been stealing his :shhh:
xx

Yep I started with this about a week ago. Only one of my front teeth and have too started using Sensodyne toothpaste. Might be a pregnancy symptom then!?!

Yeah mine are too, and they feel like they're throbbing sometimes. I think it is a pregnancy thing, that's why they give you free dental treatment! I keep meaning to book an appt now I've got my cert, must get round to it :doh:

how do u get the cert? i havent got one yet & i cant remember from last time.

Seems to vary! Some people get it signed off by their mw, I had to get my GP to do mine. Whichever one it is will have the form and send it off for you. It takes a little while though so I'd get onto it now if I were you - although for dentists I think a lot of them will take it on trust if your cert is pending, esp if you take your scan pic or something. Either that or they'll refund afterwards.

My teeth are fine but my gums have been a right nightmare.
Had two bouts of infection & antibiotics before I finally got in to see an emergency dentist. I had my teeth thoroughly cleaned and my swollen gums pushed back - it hurt like hell but now my mouth feels fine and teeth/gums look loads better.

I got maternity certificate from my doctor - he filled in form and sent off for me. Certificate arrived a couple of wks later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back