Sensitive teeth?

LouiseB

Reaction score
Hiya ladies :)

Ok, so i'm not really thinking it's a pg symptom for me, but i wasn't sure where to post.

I'm cd 24 so about 8-10 DPO.

It's just that my teeth are really sensitive and i have to drink practically leaving my mouth open and tipping my head back to keep it from touching my teeth.

I don't normally suffer from sensitive teeth at all but i did give my mouth a bit of a spring clean not too long ago and brushed them for ages.

I could probaby do with seeing a dentist but for my back teeth and this is my front teeth that i'm getting the sensation - i think i'm going to have to grab some of that senstivie toothpaste it's so bad.

I was just wondering if anyone else has any experience with sensitive teeth and what triggers it and things to see if i can pin it down?

Last edited:
I've heard of bleeding gums being a symptom but not come across sensitive teeth before. Hope someone (of more use) can shed some light on it for you :)

Thanks for the response ninja :) Nope, no bleeding gums.

get yourself some of the sensitive toothpaste hunny, it could be a hormone thing, certain hormones make your mouth feel spongy but not sure why, do you suffer from hayfever?

I would LOVE it if this was a symptom for you :) xxx

I had sensitive teeth and i got my bfp, im sure i started a thread a while back, fingers crossed for you that this is your bfp hunny x x

Just bumped the thread now for you hunny :) x x

Oooooo read through M2A's stuff. Sounds interesting. FX, when r u gonna test?

Thanks for the replies ladies :)

I won't be testing unless i miss my period, i've just got out of the habit and chances of me being pregnant are next to none really so no point setting myself up for disappointment ;)

So that's Wednesday.

No i don't suffer hayfever Daisy, well not significantly anyway - i do tend to be a little snotty but not that i have to blow my nose or anything. I still do the gardening :good:

I've got myself some toothpaste so hopefully that will sort it out.

Aww I sooooo hope this is a symptom, I have heard this a few times before, I'd really love you to get a miracle bfp!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Af got me, not the miracle i was hoping for. No shock really, nevermind :)

Thanks for the interest ladies :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back