Heart broken

daniph1

Reaction score
Well ladies, started bleeding bright red last night and got worse this morning. Been to a and e and after hours they confirmed that my lil boots has died. My heart is broken and just cant seem to get my head around things. I have to have a d and c tomorrow. They gave me a leaflet abut it which very nicely state "so you have chisen tot erminate your regnancy". Oh good god! no i havnet.... this has been thrused upon us. insenstive fricking leaflet. I dont know what to do with myself. My huisband is taking it hard. I only saw little boots a week ago, heart going etc. HOw can life be so cruel. sorry for rant just dont know where my head is at the moment xxxx big love to you all, I know that most who will read this have been through exactly the same. xxxxxx

Been through it twice honey, as you know and it is so so hard.
Even harder as you say all was well a week ago.
Were you in pain. Can they give you any reason why?
D & C is fine, you dont know a thing. Still very daunting first time round, but you will be fine.
Emotionally it does take time to heal, but again you will be fine in time.
My OH took it so bad too.
So awful those first few days. xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry. Don't have anything to say as I know its completely heartbreaking. Please take care of yourself and take time to grieve your loss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps. when you are feeling better, write a complaint about the leaflet, telling them they MUST make a different one for ladies who are miscarrying. Bloody NHS.

Oh no thats terrible news, so sad, big hugs to you.

Im sure that you are devastated and worried about whats to come to. I wish you strength for the next few weeks.

Complain about the leaflet as it is massively insensitive. A hospital of all places should not be making what is already a tough time even more upsetting and stressful. Write it down and post it when you are ready , but do it for those unlucky enough to be behind you if not for yourself.

Love to you
x Daisy 2011

So so sorry to hear this hun :hugs:

Stuipd NHS :( there was something on the news yesterday about how insensitive they are to women going through MC.

Thinking of you hun. xxx

I have period pains but no cramping or anything, I was fine yesterday, didnt suspect a thing was wrong. Thn came the blood. I knew the minute I saw it. Doctors seem to think we are stupid. I generally know my body and what it does and how it behaves. The spoke to me as if I was 3! That soon changed when they asked my profession. How awaful is that. I state I am a solicitor and all of a sudden I deserve the fastest most immediate assessment and treatment. Beofre that I felt that i was being treated like a no brain! Thats not really god enough care is it. I was in the ward and al i could hear was an old lady shouting for a nurse. No one came to her. I got out of bed and this old lady has fallen out of her chair I ahd to pick herup and hold her. It was 5 minutes before any nurse came as had noticed the red alarm I had pressed. xxx Corinne - thank you. I know you know. I felt for you so much and still do, but only no do I relasie the magnitude of what you have been through xxxx

Yes that is bad, I got a leaflet esp for women going through Mc, and not choosing to terminate.
They need to get some of those and think who they are giving these leaflets too.
Your hospital needs to sort it out and get some new blooming leaflets! xx

Oh Dani, I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Take care of yourself and OH, thinking of you both.

x x

Thank you ladies for all your kind words and thoughts! U are my rock. DH is just pickig up lo from school and all I wanna do is give her a cwtch xxxx

I actually have tears in my eyes Dani, not been on here for ages, then I read your news.
It is so so sad and painful. xx
Cant believe your hospital! That lady is lucky you were around.
First few days are hardest Dani, I felt like I had been hit by a bus.
Always here if you need me. xxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry :( seen your post earlier on tri 1. I remember u joined tri 1 a few weeks after my and I was so sad to see this :( I'd a missed miscarriage a few weeks ago which I had to bring on myself with medical management. The girlies here are brilliant hun and we have nearly all been there before. Just give us a shout if u have any questions or want a chat xxxx

Hi,
So sorry to read this, I went through it recently and I know how devestating it is. As the others have said, it is terrible of the NHS to give a leaflet like that. Its disgraceful.
Thinking of you xx

I'm another one that remembers you from my very brief stay in Tr 1.

There are no words darling, just keep healthy and keep strong.

I would complain about the leaflet though - that has enraged me!!!

I luckily didn't have to undergo a D&C but it was bad enough having it happen naturally so I do really feel for you.

Make sure you give your LO the biggest hug when they get home

xxxxxx

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear Dani, i know how your feeling, i had a ERPC after finding my baby had no heartbeat at my 12 week scan xx

Oh honey, Im so sorry! Its just the most upsetting experience to go through never mind this ridicolous leaflet. I find in general the atritude and support for mc poor but at the moment you just male sure you take care of yourself, your oh. Big Hig. Xxxxxx

:hugs: hun i feel for you havin to go through this its horrible especially the first few days! You look after yourself and have lots of hugs from your LO and OH xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back