Miscarriage:0(

Bexter

Reaction score
Hi ladies, well just to let you know that i have had a miscarriage. :(
I have posted a short thread in first trimester to let them know, but will post the full story here.

Ok, i started spotting on Thursday when it got heavier overnight.
I was on my own in Cambridge on a work course but was due to return home on Friday. The cramping and bleeding got so heavy, i decided to drive home at 4 am.

We got to the hospital in the morning, and after 4 hours of various tests and scans, they confirmed the baby had stopped developing at 10.5 weeks. :cry: This is paricularly cruel as we had had a scan at around that time where everything was ok and the heartbeat was good and strong so it seems the baby died shortly after that.

I just couldn't believe it - i always thought that if a heartbeat was detected, you were generally safe but it seems not.

DH and i are obviously heart broken. We are trying to make the most of things and i think we are coping brilliantly but it still hurts deeply.

I was due to go to the hospital tomorrow for a "medical management" but i statred to miscarry naturally on saturday night, and it was confirmed today by a scan that my uterus is clear so thankfully we won't have to go in. I guess this is one good thing out of a bad scenario.

Life is very cruel. Sorry for the novel everyone. xx

Bex I've just answered your post in T1.
Thinking of you both xx :hug: xx

:hug: :hug: :hug:
It is a devasting thing to go through, I send you lots of love and hugs. Take time to look after yourself emotionally and physically, it is a difficult time. Take comfort in that you will not always feel so sad, I promise.

I am always here if you need someone to chat too. :hug:

lots of love
Michelle
xx

I am so sorry to hear this Bexter - I remember how gutted you were for Becs (I think you got your BFPs around the same time?) and I am so so sad for you.

It's so cruel that you had had a scan and seen the wee heart beating. My heart goes out to you and your DH.

Take all the time you need and we're all here when you need us.

Valentine xxx

Bexter im so sorry you are going through this :( its such a cruel world.

We are all here for you if u need us, feel free to pm me if u wanna chat on msn and ill give you my address.

Take each day as it comes, relax & take some time out for yourselves.

Thinking of you xxxxxxx

hug.jpg

Really sorry to hear about this Bexter- thinking of you and OH :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry Bexter. It is so tough when these things happen. Like you I am a coper but miscarriage still always yanks your heart out. Wishing ou all the love and strength I can muster. Cxxxxxx

so sorry hun, look after yourself and we are here if you want to chat at all :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back