Heart broken

I am so sorry to read this. Take time and be kind to yourself. I hope the recovery is quick and to see you back in Tri 1 when you are ready xx

oh hun I am so sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself. xxxxxxxxx

oh no dani :hugs: so so sorry for u are going through this. That leaflet u were given is horrible I got one saying miscarriage on it, I would definitely complain to ur hospital. Good luck tomorrow with the op, I had one one after 9 weeks of bleeding, and it is relatively straight forward. Again I am so sad to see u here, take it easy, thinking of u and ur family :hugs: xxx

Last edited:
So sorry to hear this honey - it's a very cruel experience to go through :(

I don't know whether you've had a D and C before but I had one two weeks ago tomorrow and it was absolutely fine - no pain at all and I found I was treated very sensitively by everyone involved. Obviously the emotional side is something else entirely but the physical process was nothing to worry about. xx

Last edited:
So sorry Dani, I've been there and heartbreaking is the only word to describe it. I hope you are ok and you have a lovely cwtch with your DH and lo, it won't make the pain go away but you have them to help you through it. big hugs :hug: and if you have any queries or need to rant we are always here xxxxxx

Oh honey i am so sorry to hear :hug: thinking of you xxxxxx

Dani I am so so sorry for you honey. Sending you a massive cuddle. Loads of love x

So sorry to hear your sad news.

Thinking of you

xx

So sorry to read this hun. It is devastating thing to go through. D&C is fine. I had one in January and never knew a thing about it. The worst thing is the emotions which you and DH go through. You will get there together. We actually found it made us stronger as a couple. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying we weren't strong before but this cemented it more. Take care of yourself and DH. If you ever need to talk pm me hun. xxx

As all the other girls have said, it is the worst feeling in the world. Heartbreaking doesn't quite fit the pain stronglyenough! A d and c is honestly ok. I found it less traumatic than when I passed my baby naturally. You make sure that you rest up though! Cry whenever you need to. If I can help pls pm me! Xxx

so sorry sweetheart so so sad to see a new post in here, i lost my baby at 12 weeks scan had a mmc nothing hurt so ,uch as knowing my little angel was no more

hugs to you sweety we are all here for you

Ah Dani I'm so sorry to read your news. I hope that in time you feel better and look after yourself. Those leaflets are so insensitive.
Make sure you spend time out from your job if you need it too xx

I'm so very sorry. I wish I had some words to comfort you. Lots of hugs xxxxx

So so sorry to hear this Hun. Thinking of you loads xxx

I'm really sad to read this, i hope you're coping alright xx

Oh no Dani i am so sorry and grrrrrrr at the leaflet and the old lady!

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back