Health in pregnancy grant - how will you use yours?

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Well girls,

I have decided we will need to spend the £190 health in pregnancy grant on xmas pressents, we have three kids, and I have told them £50 each, and they then will choose! (plus santa !) so that's that gone, will get Devon somethig with the last bit as it was his grant!:lol: (maybee he would like a breastfeeeding pillow !)

How will you spend yours ?

Last edited:
Mine just disappeared in to paying bills!! But I've been shopping for months, baby has clothes until she is a year old along with a car seat until she is 3.

Emma x

If I ever get mine :roll: (form away nearly 4 weeks!!) I'm spending it on me :) bubs is sorted, bag is sorted, money aside for Xmas so I'm buying new perfume, new make-up and an ipod shuffle :yay: I rarely spend on just me so its a pleasant change :)

Payin my ni upto date and the rest will go on Xmas lol xx

£100 for a 4d scan the rest will just be eaten out of my bank account will all the other money for paying bills etc.

I think ours will be going towards a new gas fire ready for when bubs arrives as ours isnt working :(

I will just miss it! Will be 22 weeks at the end of Dec :-(

Well thats not fair. Why are they stopping it? xx

Blame the conservative government!
The £500 sure start is also only goin to b given for the 1st child,not sure wen that changes tho (sometime early in the new year I think) xx

I may just get the grant unsure yet i will 25 weeks on 2nd jan but according to midwives in my 25th week from 24+1 so depends which midwife i get to say what i am and if they will sign the form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back