Hcg levels

T84

Reaction score
Well quite good news today! Hcg levels on fri (15dpo) were 67 and today at 17dpo the were 175. Really happy with that as it looks like its progressing whereas last times mc just didn't progress. Gonna do it again on tue so keeping everything crossed for that! Might even venture into a ticker after tue! ;-) x x

Great! :) Are you checking your own levels somehow hun?

Last edited:
No went to epu tammy. Had spoken to doc about how worried I was after last time and she said to self refer to epu so I did. They seem to be really good here in Edinburgh x x

It is great news that your levels are rising like that. I am going to call my doctor tomorrow see what early reassurance testing I can have. I know EPU advised me to ask my doctor to refer me for a 6/7 week scan if I became pregnant before my referral to the recurrent miscarriage came through (which I am delighted to say has happened). Looking forward to seeing your ticker posted xx

Last edited:
Oh that's great that you can do that. Might mention to my doctor when I make appointment this week. Having seen my test all go darker etc I assume it's all going in the right direction.

It is great news that your levels are rising like that. I am going to call my doctor tomorrow see what early reassurance testing I can have. I know EPU advised me to ask my doctor to refer me for a 6/7 week scan if I became pregnant before my referral to the recurrent miscarriage came through (which I am delighted to say has happened). Looking forward to seeing your ticker posted xx

It's definately worth an ask. I know all areas are different. My doc said she didn't think they would do anything like bloods but when I mentioned the pain in hips I've been getting she suggested bloods. Go for it :) x x

Oh that's great that you can do that. Might mention to my doctor when I make appointment this week. Having seen my test all go darker etc I assume it's all going in the right direction.

Yeah I would defo take that as a good sign. I only have cheapy ones left and don't wanna stress myself if they aren't darker. How far on are you now? X x

I'm 5 wks today... Got a 3+ on digi yesterday and my line on cheapy yesterday was darker the control and came up even before the wee had reached the top of the stick! I've always had good results with cheapies.

Hope ya HCG keeps shooting right on up there duck!

Great news about your levels, I hope they continue to soar

Michelle x

I'm 5 wks today... Got a 3+ on digi yesterday and my line on cheapy yesterday was darker the control and came up even before the wee had reached the top of the stick! I've always had good results with cheapies.

Hope ya HCG keeps shooting right on up there duck!

Thanks hon, keeping everything crossed. Must be so exciting to see that. Ill see how levels are on tue then do one :)

It's definately worth an ask. I know all areas are different. My doc said she didn't think they would do anything like bloods but when I mentioned the pain in hips I've been getting she suggested bloods. Go for it :) x x

With the pains you were getting I can really see why they wanted to check your hcg- make sure it was in increasing as it should- great news how things are progressing. How many weeks and days pregnant are you now. We must be close in due date? : ) I am really impressed at the care you are getting. I am getting in touch with the doctor just to get in the antenatal system, early this time and to push for my reassurance scan.

xxx

Last edited:

Hi TimTam. Definitely worth asking, it was EPU that told me to do this when I next became pregnant. I will let you know what the doctor says.

I have not done a digi test but yesterday the test line on my cheapy was bright pink just as you describe- showing before the pee reached the end. I am done testing now. I think I have done 10 in total since I saw a tiny faint line.

I am 5 weeks tomorrow. We are 1 day apart! xx

Ooooh so we are!! :) Good to be sharing this journey with you!
Yep let me know what your doc says. When are you going? I'm going to call up tomorrow and make an appointment for sometime this week hopefully x

Ooooh so we are!! :) Good to be sharing this journey with you!
Yep let me know what your doc says. When are you going? I'm going to call up tomorrow and make an appointment for sometime this week hopefully x

Same here, will call tomorrow and see when I can get an appointment. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back