HCG hormone levels

zoedwarf

Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope your all doing well!!!!

Juat wondering if any one else has had their hcg levels tested? I had mine done at just under 9 weeks and today went back for my results to my second hcg test for 10 weeks today. When I was the nurse I was told they weren't progressing right now. They have gone from 75700 to now being 77500. I now have a scan for tomorrow morning to see if there is still a babys heart beat.

Had anyone else had this? When u look on the internet it says ur hormone level will settle between 8 and 13 weeks and can be anywhere from 25,000 to 200,000 at this stage. I came out in floods of tears and can't stop crying I am now dreading the scan tomoz ;-( x x

Not everyone's levels will follow the regular pattern. My sister's didnt double and they were bracing her for the worst but I have a healthy 2 yr old nephew.....

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the scan :)

i dont know much about all the technical stuff with babies and that, but wanted to send :hug: and wish you lots of luck for the morning xx

Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your scan :hug:

As Mervs Mum said, not everyone's levels follow the expected patterns and the fact that yours are already high and still increasing is a good sign. I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow x

Hi all,

Well had my scan today and........ all is ok..... the scan lady couldn't understand why my gp was even testing hormones that late on as they level out around now and can even drop. So all the tears and worrying was for nothing. We saw the baby and it even moved in the scan, it was amazing and such a huge relief!!!!! Although all the emotion of being told it could be a miscarriage has made me feel so tired and drained :-( x

Hi all,

Well had my scan today and........ all is ok..... the scan lady couldn't understand why my gp was even testing hormones that late on as they level out around now and can even drop. So all the tears and worrying was for nothing. We saw the baby and it even moved in the scan, it was amazing and such a huge relief!!!!! Although all the emotion of being told it could be a miscarriage has made me feel so tired and drained :-( x

I only seen this today, but glad to see all is well and good news!!!!

Now you can relax and begin to really enjoy being preggy :dance:

Last edited:
Hey Zoe did your dates match up too? When do we get to see a ticker??? :yay:

That is great news hun, you must be so relieved :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member