Hcg levels

I've been having my bloods done regularly, due to previous losses and the HCG has been rising as it should. More than, in fact. 16DPO, 122. 19DPO, 397. 23DPO, 2151. Plus my progesterone was 117 at 16DPO, so they stopped testing it.

They've offered me a scan this Friday but seeing as all is well (no bleeding and my pee sticks lines are getting darker and darker), I was thinking I might wait a bit longer in the hope of a better and more reassuring scan. I'll be 6wks and 3 days on Friday and the nurse said that was far enough along to check it's in the right place and find a heartbeat.

Anyone else had a scan that early? Sorry to hijack but the thread was relevant :D

I've been having my bloods done regularly, due to previous losses and the HCG has been rising as it should. More than, in fact. 16DPO, 122. 19DPO, 397. 23DPO, 2151. Plus my progesterone was 117 at 16DPO, so they stopped testing it.

They've offered me a scan this Friday but seeing as all is well (no bleeding and my pee sticks lines are getting darker and darker), I was thinking I might wait a bit longer in the hope of a better and more reassuring scan. I'll be 6wks and 3 days on Friday and the nurse said that was far enough along to check it's in the right place and find a heartbeat.

Anyone else had a scan that early? Sorry to hijack but the thread was relevant :D

That's great levels too, congrats!!

I'm getting a scan next tue as pain has been pretty bad so they wanna check x x

Bloods came back today good again. 390 at 19dpo, exciting now :) x x

That is great news Jen. My doctor has requested a scan for me next week or the week after. Just waiting to hear from EPU now. How you feeling? Have the pains gone away? xx

Aw that's good glad they are going something about it for you. No they are still pretty bad, especially at night. Mw today said it could just be that uterus is swelling and into sensors for bladder and bowel telling me that I'm bursting. It makes kinda sense I suppose cos the only relief I get is too sit on toilet even if I don't do anything. Weird! Do you get pains and twinges? X x

We've had practically identical levels, T84!

I'll look out for an update on your scan.

Think I'll stick with my scan on Friday. Just for the reassurance.

I know I was thinking that! Good signs I hope :) yeah im gonna stick to it and if I feel I want a couple of weeks after for a heartbeat ill ask x x

I've been having very similar pains.

MW said if there is no bleeding and your levels are doing the right thing, there is no need to worry.

Even some slight spotting can be harmless.

Relax and stay positive.

Aw that's good glad they are going something about it for you. No they are still pretty bad, especially at night. Mw today said it could just be that uterus is swelling and into sensors for bladder and bowel telling me that I'm bursting. It makes kinda sense I suppose cos the only relief I get is too sit on toilet even if I don't do anything. Weird! Do you get pains and twinges? X x

I was getting dull aches and twinges which were were enough to have me clutching at my abdomen but they always eased if I lay down (opposite to you with your night time pains?). I do get bouts of IBS so it is hard to say if it was that or pregnancy related symptoms. The pains seem to have eased in the last week. It is quite usual for the expanding uterus to cause pains though. Hope they ease for you soon. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back