Having an Early Scan Tomorrow - am really nervous UPDATED

smurf

Reaction score
I am so nervous I just want to see a heartbeat and know that buba is ok.

Since I had a m/c back in May I am paranoid that this pregnancy will go the same way I know the odds are in my favour to go to term and the fact that I have much more signs this time including morning sickness (which seems to last all day) I just want the reasurance that there's a buba in there. I asked my dr if she could refer me for an early scan to put my mind at rest but she said no not unless I was bleeding WELL I wasn't going to tempt faith and say I was. So me and DH decided we would shell out the reddies for a private scan and pray we will see a heartbeat.

Please keep everything crossed for me.

Should have said didn't have ms when I booked the scan

Good luck for tomorrow! I hope it all goes well.
Is a private scan expensive? I can understand why you're going for it, it'll be really good to put your mind at rest.

Thanks eightball

Its £100 so not horrendous but to be honest well worth it to put our minds at rest.

Good luck hun 4 2moro. I'l be keeping my fingers crossed that your bubs is fine.

good lick with the scan sure everything will be fine

Hi hun, I was exactly the same - I fell pregnant after a miscarriage and was so scared and just wanted to know there was a baby in there!

The midwife wouldnt refer me for a reassurance scan though so we paid for a private one. I had to travel miles away for it and it cost £75 but I saw a little blob with a heartbeat so it was well worth it!

Im sure everything will be fine, morning sickness means your body is producing the pregnancy hormone in increasing amounts so its a good sign! (although not very pleasant lol)

Good luck for your scan, let us know how it went :hug:

Good Luck tomorrow, the sickness is an excellent sign for bubs (but not you :lol: )

I had a 2nd miscarriage in June so I know exactly what you're going through. And in this Pregnancy I haven't stopped worrying because I've had no sickness, nothing. Apart from a bump I wouldn't believe I was Pg.

I really hope you see that little heartbeat and then you can relax a little :pray:

Take Care :hug:

Cx

Thanks girlies for all your support means a lot.

I'm off home now ms has got the better of me and won't be online over the weekend so will let you all know how it goes on Monday.

GOD Please let there be a heartbeat. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Good luck tomorrow Smurf.

I had an early scan at 6 weeks and they found a heartbeat. :) It was great to see the little bean. I hope you are lucky too!

Sabrina
x

good luck for tommorrow hun i hope it all goes ok and im sure you will be fine and you get to see your baby's heartbeat.

Take care and let us know how you get on hun :hug: :hug:

good luck with your scan tomorrow hun, hope all goes well!!! :hug: :hug:

Hi

Good luck for tom, i think its crap your doc wouldt give you one to reassure you .
Katrina

Good luck - hope it goes well - I'm sure it will. It's amazing the detail you can see even at 8 weeks :hug:

LBxx

Good luck honey - I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and I think you have definitely done the right thing. I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and still have horrible niggling doubts about whether I'm actually preggers or not (1st NHS scan on Monday) so I really wish we'd done this too.

Make sure you post on Monday and let us know how you got on.

Lots of love and luck

Valentine xxx

Ooh, I remember when I had my early scan at 7wks. I had miscarried previously too. It was such an anxious time. I remember feeling sick with nerves all the way over there in the car so I completely sympathise. I'm sure everything will be fine though and you'll see your little baby's heart ticking away and you'll be all reassured!
Best of luck. I hope it goes well.
Lucyx

Well its GREAT NEWS, buba is in there and alive. Dr said it was a very healthy pregnancy and there was a strong heartbeat. I am sooooo relieved. The stress just oozed out of my body :D :D :D :D :D

I was so nervous going in and cried my eyes out when I saw the heartbeat.

Thank you so much for all your kind wishes and support.

i knew it would be ok for you im so please and happy for you :cheer:

Glad you are feeling better here is to the rest of your pregnancy and hope it is great for you :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back