Early scan tomorrow.....nervous.....

I am sooo sorry for your news, but like others, I wish you all of the best wishes for your next scan! Loads of love an loads of hugs!!! Xxxx

Annie, I really hope that the next scan.proves.that your little bean.was hiding this time, xxx

Hey hun i really hope that ur next scan is better news! Look after urself sweetie xx

aww annie im devastated to read this, but u r not out till scan hun,

dont forget how small bubs is and if they get a minute of a milliletre out then theyre dates can be slightly out! they told me bubs was huge at a scan and the following scan too small and they even told me that human error so fx for u huni! its not over yet! :hug: LOVE YOU!!! xxx

Really hope it works out ok for you annie - you have been such a star with your threads on ttc for us. GL!! xx

Good luck babes hope everything goes well I've got mine as well tomorrow but not till 5 can't wait for the update x
:)

Oh Annie , I've just seen this, I'm hoping with everything that little bean is just fine in there for you, hang on in there with this awful waiting game you have going on - Hugs X

oh no hunni. i have just seen this . u really deserve a sticky bean.hope ur next scan is better news. xx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back