Early scan tomorrow.....nervous.....

How many wks are you now Annie ? I hate not being able to see tickers xxx

aww good luck for today annie i'm sure everything will be just fine :) xx

good luck hun! ill be thinknig of you :) this will be me in a few weeks hopefully, i lost my first at 6-7 weeks but im only 3 weeks atm :) fingers crossed we have sticky beans this time round xx

good luck! hope everything was perfect! xxxx

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay - not happy news I'm afraid. They could see a sac measuring 1cm but no baby in there. As I know I ovulated on 26th July I'm not holding out much hope as this measurement is more in line with a 5 week pregnancy. They kept saying it was too early in the pregnancy to see anything but I'm not feeling positive about it.

I'm a little sad, I won't lie. I've got to go back for another scan on the 14th Sept to see whether or not anything has developed.

It's all just a bit pants, looks like I'm waiting for the bleeding to start or the scan to come round.

Sorry - Bloody computer didn't update until I sent the above. I'm sorry sweetie xxx

Awwww Annie, I really hope everything turns out ok, so sorry your going through this xxxxx

Sweetie, I am so sorry! But the doctors have asked you back and said it may be too early. This could be true. I am crossing everything for you xxxxxxxxxxx

Aw hun, real sorry to read this. Scanning early is such a minefield, the lady who scanned me before told me that nothing surprises her any more and little miracles do happen. Prepare yourself for the worst but don't give up hope just yet. I think the little babies grow at different rates so you never know sweetie. I am thinking of you Hun, keep yourself busy for the next 2 weeks, I know how torturous the wait is xx

:hug: Ill be hoping for the best for you on the 14th xxx

Thanks girls, I'm just disappointed really.

If this ends how I expect it to then we're going to put TTC on hold and return to NTNP.

We're going to focus on moving house and perhaps moving abroad for a couple of years so we can spend good quality time with Ella.

I just can't go through this over and over - twice in a row is enough for me for a while I think. x

Aw Annie I'm sorry to hear that :( really hope your scan on 14th brings good news x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back