Early scan tomorrow.....nervous.....

aww annie i am keeping fingers firmly crossed that this baby is a late starter in the growth department and that all will be well on your next scan! i know how deflating it can be tho lots of hugs and luck xxxx

So sorry Hun, really hope everything turns out ok xx

That's ok girls- onwards and upwards :)

The people at EPU didn't seem to think there was a problem, just that the pregnancy was early on but I know how far along I should be and so know that what they saw on the scan can't be right for this stage. I'm feeling ok - roll on the 14th to get a final answer.

Really hope everything turns out ok, I'm feeling really positive about this pregnancy x x

sorry annie same happened to me...the waiting almost killed me. more than the mc actually. i knew my dates very well so i was holding no hope.
i really hope you have a different outcome than mine.:hug: and that you will see your LO next time

So so sorry to hear that you didnt get to see your baby.
Try to be strong until your next scan.
Hugs xxxxxxxxx

I am so sad for this news! :( I hope everything works out in the end. Has made me so nervous for mine now. Actually feel really tearful. Ill have my fingers crossed xoxo

Hiya Annie, wish i wasn't reading this hun, can imagine what ur going through, iv been there. Just a little bit of hope for u, when i went for my 1st scan i should have been 6 week+3 they could only see the sack, she said i measured at 5 weeks. i went back 5 days later due to a bleed and there was a little baby with a heart beat, even the lady at epu said to me before the scan, dont expect to see anything different from last time. They then put me at 6 weeks. Hopefully u will get to see ur little baby next time, thinking of u hun xx

I'm so sorry Annie :hugs:

With my last pregnancy I thought I was 7 weeks, but sonographer said it was more like 5-6weeks which sounded wrong to me. Went back two weeks later and she said I was 8-9 weeks and we saw the heartbeat then! I knew I must have ov'd later though as I didn't get a BFP until 5 days after AF was due. Fingers crosed for you hun, you never know things may turn out ok xxx I really hope so xxx

fingers crossed for you hun xx

:hugs: praying that it's early days and you've got ov date wrong xxx

Oh Annie :hug: I'm so sorry to hear this!! Fingers crossed for the next 2 weeks xx

:hugs: I'm sorry things weren't more positive hun xxxxx

Sorry to hear this hun, hope the 14th will show baby's heartbeat and that he's just being shy xx

So sorry to hear that hun, I hope things turn out alright though, thinking of you xxx

So sorry to hear this hun.
Hope the 14th brings good news and baby was just being cheeky and hiding :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back