Early Scan tomorrow

shelleyb

Reaction score
Hi there

Well I have my early scan tomorrow at lunchtime time and so worried!! The last time I was at the EPAS unit was for my 2 m/cs - and I don't wnat the same to happen this time. So worried as I ahve been stressed about other stuff that has been happening and I hope me stressing hasn't affected buba!!!!

Sorry for ranting - its just such an emotional and stressful time. x

Don't be Shelley think positive thoughts.

I went for a transvaginal last week and as I lay back the nurses was watching the screen then turned it around for me to see aswell and there it was the heartbeat.

So try and think positively.

Think positive, you have a very sticky baby and will see her safe and sound on the screen :hug: She's probably thinking: 'Mum, what are you worrying about, I'm not going anywhere!'

Let us know x :hug:

Thank you ladies - really trying not too worry!!! even did another test today to make sure positive - it was so that reassured me. I don hope this is a stick one!!!!x

Good luck for the scan tomorrow. I hope you enjoy it and get a lovely picture of your baby whih i'm sure is holding on very tightly :D

Good Luck for tomorrow will be thinking of you

dont forget let us know :0)

As the others have said, think positive and enjoy seeing your wee baby :hug: :hug:

shelleyb said:
Thank you ladies - really trying not too worry!!! even did another test today to make sure positive - it was so that reassured me.

I keep doing that Shelley! Lot's of luck but you won't need it - can't wait to hear back from you x

best of luck and looking forward to hearing all about it :wave:

Thanks, getting so nervous now just over 3 hours to go!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back