Early scan tomorrow

Hi girls. Everything is fine. I'm just under 6 weeks. Still too early for a heartbeat so back next Monday for another scan. Everything looks good though!

That's great news. I really want an early scan but I know without even asking my OH would tell me to wait for scheduled one. Boo! Xx

Fab news spammy! Great that you can have another scan too!! X

great news chick!! got 4 hours till mine! i am worried about drinking enough without wetting myself!! xx

ah thats good to hear hun :) and bonus that u get another scan monday :D xx

Thanks everyone. Will feel better when I have seen a heartbeat!!

Luckybean I just drank a pint of water an hour before and that was plenty! They did do an internal scan as well but that was to see of they could get a heartbeat not because I hadn't had enough water. Hope you get on ok!!!

Here is my photo. It's the little White blob inside the dark blob. Ha

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320677891.958647.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320677891.958647.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 19
Hope it all went ok luckybean! Been thinking of you!!

Scan went well, saw lovely little heartbeat!! She noticed some bleeding in womb, implantation bleeding, said will either come out as brown blood or be absorbed and to come back in a week. So fingers crossed all will be ok. Feeling happy though and excited to see baby again next week xx

Spammy just re-read your having another scan on Monday like me, we seem to be scan buddies!! Do you have a time? Xx

Glad it went well honey! Yep. Another scan for me too!! 9 o'clock for me next week. How about you?!

That's a great picture, glad it all went well! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back