Never ask me how far something is....

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
So I decided to go for a big walk today with James to kick start my first day of my "get fit and eat healthy" regime...

I decided that I wanted to walk a max of 2 miles cos I only had a C section 6 weeks ago and didnt want to over do it. I therefore thought a brisk walk into the centre of my local town would do the trick and I could get some shopping whilst I was there. I reckoned it would take a max of 30 mins to get there....

So I set off.. 30 minutes later the sweat was pouring off me and I was nowhere near the centre!!! 1 hour ten minutes after I started I finally reached town.
I hobbled round Sainsbury and dont even remember half of the stuff I threw in the basket! Called DH to see if he was on his way home so could pick me up - no such luck. :wall: :(
So I had to walk all the way home again! James, bless his cottons, decided half way home that mummy clearly needed an extra work out and started screaming so I had to carry my 14lb baby as well as push a buggy full of shopping!!
Needless to say my feet were killing me when I got in and I have muscles aching where I didnt know i had muscles!! :shock: :shock:
DH got home and he clocked how many miles away the centre of town was - 2.7 miles!!!!!!!!
So I had actually walked over 5 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Thats my quota of exercise done for the week me thinks!!! Someone pass me some chocolate..I need the sugar!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well done Jo, sounds mad and knackering and a wee bit stressful but well done, i bet you have burnt some pounds off!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Bless you! My DH is the opposite, he thinks places are twice as far away as they are!

aww nightmare.. :hug: here have some choccie ...

chocolate_selection.jpg

you poor thing..i did a 2mile walk the other week and was fooked, ended up getting te bus home :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back