Have u looked?

I've looked and I think everything looks hurrendous! But then I only gave birth 4 days ago! I had ventouse and a cut just scare incase i don't heal properly :/ x

Don't worry hun. I had the same but it took two weeks to heal and prob a month until it was more or less back to normal x

Me and my OH had a look last week and didnt look as bad as we thought.
BUT on Saturday I had to get OH to have a look again as I thought that some of them had cone undone. To my horror OH said 'urghh' when he looked - he did say sorry afterwards!
So some of the stitching has come undone and I was checked Saturday night and today. I hope that they heal on their own well now as I really dont want to have it redone!
My MW said that some peoples stitches come completely undone and they dont stitch them back up!
Has anyone else's stitches come undone? I had to be cut and gave birth 9 days ago

Feel like its loose!! Two weeks after birth... Will it tighten up???!

Hehe, I haven't had a proper look, but taken a peek and it wasn't as bad as I feared! I am happy for the OH to have a look when he gets chance - he saw the full damage straight after the birth anyways!

Lol @ 'the full damage'
Seriously, what us ladies have to go through is ridiculous while men look on. Then they get to go home and rest, while we, after suffering through labour, are in the hospital with the baby up all night - NO FAIR *huff*

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I looked quite early and I think I had dramatised it so much in my head that I was rather unimpressed by how ok it looked - battered and swollen but still recognisable! Lol
Tmi but oh and I ended up dtd 2 nights ago and it felt entirely normal - something I was also panicked about! now just the 6 week check to worry about! Does the dr have a good poke about or just a look?
...Off to do some more pelvic floor excersises!

I've not looked but it feels fine down there.

I was quite lucky actually, no tears or stitches etc and I only ever bled slightly less than a normal period so I am sure it will be fine!

I'd be interested to hear what they do at 6 week check as well??

xxxxxxxxxx

I've not looked but it feels fine down there.

I was quite lucky actually, no tears or stitches etc and I only ever bled slightly less than a normal period so I am sure it will be fine!

I'd be interested to hear what they do at 6 week check as well??

xxxxxxxxxx

Show off! ;) ha ha!!

My Dr didn't look down there, just asked if everything was ok. Think they only look if you've got something to show them iykwim x

they dont look normaly but I asked her to have a look 4 my peace of mind ! when i first looked i cryed but almost 4 months on its fine no prob at all x

Ohhh im so glad they dont look - im sick of having people look at my foof lol x

Oh that's good I hope mine don't look then! I'm wanting to get the coil fitted soon and also get a smear so one less poke about is a bonus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back