Have u looked?

Does anyone know how long the stitches take to dissolve?

Think I will have a peak after my shower tonight x

I can't help thinking despite all the negatives to a c section, including the horrible scar & over hang... at least my lady bits are still in tact!

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Mine are still intact and i.had a vaginal delivery and an episiotomy. In fact it was tighter than before. A lot depends on your pelvic floor muscles and how they cope with the pregnancy

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Mine is smaller too, good old pelvic floor exercises!! Xx

Tighter... oh jesus, i was told i was quite tight before hand, am i gnna be a virgin again Lmao xcxx

Yeah I was quite petite before hand too but still came out smaller, certainly haven't lost my grip lol. How small it goes depends on how often you do your pelvics and how well you do them really. Good luck lol xxx

Well I had a peak, never seen anything too horrible :) xx

I might look tomorrow after the shower. Its not so tender now so should be ok...I hope lol x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I never could bring myself to look last time. i had 2nf degree tear and stitches and was petrified to see, feel, poo and wipe! But as soon as i healed a bit and it felt better i think i must have just forgotten about it until 6wk check when i was horified to discover a new, YOUNG, Gorgeous male doctor was doing my check up.....eeeekkk! Never been so embarrassed in all my life! We dtd around 7/8 weeks pp and dh never had sny comments/ complaints. NOT looking forward to that side of things this time around.

well i have three Lo's and 2 of them were vaginal births so lets say its not as it was pre babies lol. but its not terrible im used to it and oh doesnt think any different.
i had a section with my youngest so my lady bits are any different to what they were after i had my other two. but i havnt looked down there since the birth anyways, but have looked at my scar several times yuk

I can't help thinking despite all the negatives to a c section, including the horrible scar & over hang... at least my lady bits are still in tact!

One small thing to be grateful for, I agree. The overhang is my worry just now, I feel like I'll never get rid of it :(
I guess all births have their consequences body-wise, if it's not one thing it's another xx

One small thing to be grateful for, I agree. The overhang is my worry just now, I feel like I'll never get rid of it :(
I guess all births have their consequences body-wise, if it's not one thing it's another xx

Eurgh I know what you mean! Its horrible, my wounds been infected and the overhang has just made it worse! Xx

Both me and my partner looked after a couple of days. I had a suction cup and epsiotomy (cant spell it). Unlucky for my partner while I was in labour he looked down just as the doctor cut me!
My stitches have healed but the skin still looks a little purple whichth guess is normal. It has only been 6 weeks lol. But sounds funny but my pee hole seems to have dropped down whereas before you couldn't actually see it, now I can. Its still inside my vagina but lower if that makes sense. Not sure if it a prolapse or normal xx

Both me and my partner looked after a couple of days. I had a suction cup and epsiotomy (cant spell it). Unlucky for my partner while I was in labour he looked down just as the doctor cut me!
My stitches have healed but the skin still looks a little purple whichth guess is normal. It has only been 6 weeks lol. But sounds funny but my pee hole seems to have dropped down whereas before you couldn't actually see it, now I can. Its still inside my vagina but lower if that makes sense. Not sure if it a prolapse or normal xx
i think it s normal mines a bit like that lol x

Made my oh to look
His words: everything looks normal but a bit loose....:roll: I didn't know to lough or to cry lol...
Hopefully it will regain function :roll:

Made my oh to look
His words: everything looks normal but a bit loose....:roll: I didn't know to lough or to cry lol...
Hopefully it will regain function :roll:
Aw no, it's way too early for either of you to look :hug: It will be fine, I remember things still felt very unusual around 8 weeks, but everything's completely back to normal now.

It will be back to normal, give it time and keep doing pelvic exercises. My DH cant tell the difference, it was actually tighter after giving birth!
Once my episiotomy healed, we went for it.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I haven't managed to get the courage to take a look down below, and I have my wee girl over 2 weeks ago...
I had episiotomy and vacuum in the end :(, and had awful trouble passing a bowel movement in the first few days which I found really frustrating as I am never ever constipated!!! The pain I had from the wound has more or less gone now, but I still don't feel 'right' down there!!!! I worry that I will never be the 'same' down below again!! eeekkkk

I looked quite soon after birth - to my horror, had a flappy bit that was missed when being stitched from my episiotomy so I cried for days!
Got told they couldn't do anything about it as "perineums aren't perfect anyway" - I mean it looked like I had an extra lip it was that flappy!!!

So I kept check on how it looked and thank god - it was just swelling as its gone completely!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I so know what you mean about the flappy bit!!!! I thought they had sewn me a new bit too til eventually I realised it was just swelling as its completely gone now.

I cried and cried about it too, DH was v understanding and said we'd 'fix' it if needs be.
Xx

I even went back up labour ward to brave having it made "raw" and resewn but they wouldn't touch it as my episiotomy was healing so beautifully!

My DH didn't care, I showed him when it went down a bit and he didn't make any fuss over it. We've already managed to dtd so he couldn't have been that traumatised haha! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I had stitches and I couldn't help but have a look that night and it looked fine! Well a bit bruised and swollen but didn't look bad at all lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back