Some rudey bit questions...

nickilubs

Reaction score
:wave:

Just wondering about a few little things.
I had 2nd degree tear and stitches but I don't know how many and I haven't even ventured down there hehe basically other than washing I have ignored my lower parts for the last two weeks LOL! When should it all be healed up down there? I was gonna chance a look tomorrow but I'm not good with gore so I don't fancy making myself pass out with my knickers down from glancing at my rudey parts and seeing not a very nice site.

Also when does having a poo ever feel normal and un-scary ever again? Do you ever learn to poo in confidence ever again or is the fear there forever now?

Ooooo also with the bleeding its been really light but now I have got back into my old ways of walking about and doing things and its increased a fair bit, how long does it take for the bleeding to stop?

Has your midwife checked it out yet? I can't remember how long mine took, but you do get over the poo thing! :hug:

the poo thing gets easier i had a 2nd deg tear too and looked after a couple of weeks and all was brill..infact everything looked prettier! he he

i thought i would look like a hideous inside-out freddie kreuger on acid down there- but my boyf said i looked great apart from a mahoosive bruise on my ass! after he gave the all-clear i had a peep with a mirror and indeed it was not even a fraction as bad as i thought it was! the bruise looked a bit of a mess but the fanny looked fine. the stitches were gone after 5 days.

haveing a poo felt normal the first time i did one- but i was so SO frightened i wouldnt go for 4 days!!! however my fears were unfounded, it did not hurt one bit.

bleeding stopped after about 2 weeks but kept coming in dribs and drabs every 2 or 3 days for 6 weeks very annoying!

I had a 3rd degree tear and over 100 stitches :shock: having a poo felt normal after about 3 weeks and I'd pretty much stopped bleeding after 5 weeks (it does get heavier when u start doing things again but soon slows back down) I think I was healed after about 6 weeks, I have my follow on appointment today which is just aswell as a couple of the stitches haven't dissolved :roll: It all looks normal apart from the scar, my OH thinks it looks better :) Feels a bit different, I seem to slope back more than I did before but I'll get used to that I suppose.

I had no tears or grazes but daren't peek for about 8 weeks! Lol
With going to the loo, i still have the odd problem on and off. I used to be in tears but it's mostly normal now. Sometimes i struggle and i bleed but it's on odd days.
And my bleeding didn't lift til 6 weeks after, but i was constantly hoovering/cleaning/out and that doesn't help. More rest should help slow down the bleeding.

the pooing thing for me was a nightmare - took about 8 months before i felt normal again lol!!

second time round tho, i was fine right away.

I still don't wanna look down there. :lol: I was in pain for about 5 weeks but I had a severe urine infection as well so that didn't help much with the pain. I had stitches as I was cut because I had to get the forceps used on me! She refused to come out, lil madam!!

As for pooing, I didn't go until 6 days after, same with peeing. I just told the MWs at the hospital when they asked that my bowels and bladder were fine. I was scared they wouldn't let me go but the day after I got out, it erupted! :think: I felt much better after it! :lol: It has only started returning to normal, poo-wise!

My only advice is take it easy!! If I even did the hoovering I'd be bleeding heavily the next day because of it so get as much rest as you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back