Have u looked?

Jayjay027

Reaction score
So ladies,
I'm just wondering if you've had a look at ur lady parts since giving birth?
My DD is 15 days old and I can't bring myself to look down there lol. I didn't need stitches so I'm assuming its not that bad, but still can't look just in case its frightening looking lol.
My husband wants to have a look but I can't bring myself to allow him to lol.
So I'm wondering if u had a look, when u had a look, and was it terrible or better than u expected? Xx

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Nope I've not looked yet. I've had a feel and you might have seen me post in another thread about being worried as I think the Registrar has sewn me a new 'bit' I don't remember it being there before, but it could be a swelling still.

If my foof is like the rest of me then I think I might wait a bit longer before looking :D lol xx

I still can't do it! B is nearly 6 weeks and i had a second degree tear and I'm too scared to look or feel! I think I will get hubby to look first so he can break the news to me! I doubt it will put him off!

me and hubby both had a look i had stiches due to forceps delivery it s differnt to before !!! but it s not as bad as i thought but stil bad lol

Nope I've not looked yet. I've had a feel and you might have seen me post in another thread about being worried as I think the Registrar has sewn me a new 'bit' I don't remember it being there before, but it could be a swelling still.

If my foof is like the rest of me then I think I might wait a bit longer before looking :D lol xx

Lol oh dear @ having a new bit lol. I haven't had a feel either, I'm just absolutely petrified of down there now and its actually starting to feel much better! Wiping isn't so painful anymore and I can do my pelvic floors without wincing!

I might let hubby have a look first - but I'm afraid he won't wana go near it again lol x

I know what you mean about DH, I rather fear he's seen too much recently and all the mystery has now vanished.

Mind you, after 11 years together I was doing well to have kept some for so long LOL!! Xx

12 weeks after baby and an episiotomy i still havent had the balls to look lol x

I have been brave and looked. I had LO 15 days ago and had a ventouse delivery and 2nd degree tear. I expected it to be awful and to be honest it's not as bad as I feared. I am glad I did look as it has made me feel a bit better about everything. I am still quite sore though, I had expected to be almost back to normal by now! x

I had a quick peak the other day, but didn't see much... Was too scared.
Think I need to get a good look tho... I want to know how it is.
If I have the nice doctor at my surgery for my 6 week check I was thinking of asking her if it looks ok!
I had a 2nd degree tear.

Do you know, I can't remember having an urge to look afterwards - not until grooming resumed at about 4 weeks pp and it all looked normal by then. We were back dtd at 2 weeks pp with both and it felt normal, just a bit baggier lol! Thank god for pelvic floor exercises lol xxx

U dtd after 2wks?? Holy cow! Lol x

U dtd after 2wks?? Holy cow! Lol x

Haha yes! I get REALLY horny after I give birth for some reason :blush:

I'm sure it'd be different if I had stitches and all sorts going on down there! Xx

I had OH look as I thought my wound was infected, turned out it was.

I did not like the face he pulled when he looked.

Jack's 14 months and i've never looked! I had an episiotamy & forceps delivery. I accidently felt the scar in the bath and gagged lol x

I had OH look as I thought my wound was infected, turned out it was.

I did not like the face he pulled when he looked.

Oh dear that's my worry! Although I'd be quick to point out that it was his chunky son that caused the injury!

Haha, my Husband jokes that there is a reason he was quick to propose, can't help but wonder if there's truth in it though lol, xx

I looked at about 3 wks after my first and I had a 3rd degree tear I nicknamed it a 'train crash' although it looked fine once it was all healed!this time I've not looked but oh has and said it looks fine!

I can't help thinking despite all the negatives to a c section, including the horrible scar & over hang... at least my lady bits are still in tact!

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

I can't help thinking despite all the negatives to a c section, including the horrible scar & over hang... at least my lady bits are still in tact!

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Mine are still intact and i.had a vaginal delivery and an episiotomy. In fact it was tighter than before. A lot depends on your pelvic floor muscles and how they cope with the pregnancy

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back