Have I done enough? Annie's 2WW!

Annie050408

Reaction score
So I've not done the recommended thing of waiting for AF before TTC again after MC.

I did ov sticks and got a positive OPK on Monday 25th so I'm assuming that my ovulation day would be classed as Tuesday 26th July so I've worked out that I am due AF on Tuesday 9th August.

So here is what we did and I'm hoping it was enough:
BD on 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th (positive OPK on 25th but no BD) and 26th.

I have my fingers and toes crossed for this month and based on the ovulation date if we are successful then the baby would be due on 18th April 2012.

:dust: to me and :dust: to everyone else TTC

:dust: hopf uve done enuf!! cant wait for ur bfp huni xxx

Sounds like plenty to me!! I love other peoples 2ww (hate my own lol x)

We didn't wait after our mc!! We was going to but we had a big talk and hoped to it!! I had positive opks on 20/21st July so hoping to of got caught! Fx xx

Sounds like you got plenty of BDing in! FX for you Annie. :D x x

Fingers crossed for you Annie and babybo, :dust: :dust: We've decided to go for it straight after mc too, start of fertile phase now as I'm not sure how long luteal phase is so lots of BDing from now for a week/10 days. Not sure whether to do OPKs or not, never done them before, what do you reckon?

I'd do them hon as it's the only way you can really be sure what is happening especially after a mc. I normally ov on CD17 but this month counting the first proper day of bleeding on my mc on 5th July as CD1 I ovulated on CD 22 which is pretty late for me.

Fingers crossed for all us ladies who mc in early July to get April 2012 babies. xxx

Annie we are are the same! Mc on the 5 th then ovulated 20/21st did lots of BD so hope we got caught!
X

I actually ovulated on Tuesday 26th but it was CD22 so you'll be a little ahead of me if we both get BFP. x

Good luck Annie that sounds like plenty of bd xxxx

Is it possible to have symptoms at 4DPO - I have sensitive nipples which is unusual for me....

Oh good luck Annie for a quick BFP this month, I didn't wait after my Missed MC, but pretty sure I didn't ovulate that month in the end!! I fell the next month with baby Devon and it turned out I ovulated much later that month than normal too, and had to wait an extra week at least for a bfp so think the MMC messed about wikth my cycle length too

Good luck all you MC ladies and everyone else for lots of BFPS

I am 8/9DPO today and having the very strong sensation that AF is coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back