have been to hosp . .

evie_smith

Reaction score
dont even know where to put this i feel a bit shocked atm tbh! I started bleeding really bad as you know and they took a test negative then they did bloods and examined me ect and it came back and <1 neg bloods so i havent even been pregnant this month - NEVER EVER EVER buy cheap teasts off of ebay NEVER and all the swelling to my stomach is because i have a stomach bug and i have pulled my muscles!!!! I was like wtf im huge . . but appareatally its that . . so i was sent away with take paracetamol as you have really badly hurt yourself and good luck ttc!!! O and the doctor said they tests the people are selling on ebay would prob be fake too :( - i have reported them dont worry x

bloody hell luvie...
i bet you're well miffed! hope your friends on here can perk you up... take care hun x

so sorry to hear that lots of love i thought the ebay tests were good?? heard lots of positives things about them
hope you get a sticky bean soon x

im happy because i didnt loose a baby but im really really annoyed and a bit upset tbh - im like in the omg wtf stage!! Cant believe people would go so low as to sell them like that! I mean it was only the first month for me but what about people who have been ttc for years and they get 8 positived or more ect . . . uno i just think its so bad x x x

yer some of the tests are goos but i think it depends who you get them off mine were like 10 for 1.40 but i would have still thought they would work me and hubby are a bit upset but were happy i didnt loose a baby and upset because we thought we were going through a miscarriage so it has sent us on an emotional rollercoaster tbh but we have bright hopes for the future x

Were the test all really strong positives or could they of been nasty evaps? I would contact the seller and kick right off if it had been me xxx

Did you keep the tests? You got 8 positives with these? What was the brand?

It's a real bummer :( You were so sure you felt pregnant?

they were really strong positives i had one spare in my bag so unless my husband is pregnant . . . x

im not sure of the brand but the seller is mbstore_uk they just look like poundland tests x

I reckon u should post the pictures of them up so we can see exactly how crap they are :hug:

Did you keep the tests? You got 8 positives with these? What was the brand?

It's a real bummer :( You were so sure you felt pregnant?

yer i was really sure i fell pregnant i was so upset in the hospital but releved at the same time i hadnt lost a baby it was horrible. I had sore boobs - pre menstral i guess looking back, spotting - god knows!? feeling sick and tiredness - i got ill shortly after and then 8 tests i thought i had hit gold :(

I reckon u should post the pictures of them up so we can see exactly how crap they are :hug:

there is a pic on one of the other posts bab x they are really clear im so gutted! x its in - third positive!!! - on the first page x

Last edited:
:hug: I'm so sorry Evie. I've used hundreds of those tests and only ever had lines when I was pregnant so they're not all bad. Hope the stomach bug clears up soon :hug:

holy crap hun, glad ur all ok though, if rather hurt :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back