feel so low and tired wondering if . . .

evie_smith

Reaction score
does any one lese feel really low and numb and omg sooo tired when they have their af visit? i have never ever ever had a period like this before its so heavy and soooo painful!!! i know i have pulled my stomach out as well but omg the cramps are really bad and i can hardley stay away and had to ring hubby up for taking all of this out on him but he is ok with me and happy with me soooo i was just wondering if any of you get like this when af pays your a visit? x x x

I'm not surprised it's making you feel worse than usual when you've had a stomach bug and pulled a muscle too - make sure you get lots of rest :hug:

im planning to go to bed when the kids do around 6 ish wont stop me taking pc to bed with me tho and i got a tv there too haha but if i fall asleep i will be in the right place haha im gonna be a slob and leave the cleaning till tomorow hahaha

Exercise always used to improve my AF - hardly noticed it :)

i have no energy for exersice lol i hardly slept recentally lol x

I really hope you feel better and get lots of rest :) xxx

me too lol my af is sooooooo heavy (tmi :oops:) but i never had one like this before its horrible moan moan rant rant ect ect hahaha!! x x x

It hard to believe but exercise will actually give you energy; even just a walk. Good luck :)

I find that sitting in front of one of my favourite programmes with a large glass of good red wine and a bar of Dairy Milk usually does the trick when I feel like that.

Hope it passes soon hon. x

I find that sitting in front of one of my favourite programmes with a large glass of good red wine and a bar of Dairy Milk usually does the trick when I feel like that.

Hope it passes soon hon. x

Now that sounds like a good plan :)

i swapped wine for balies and milk and only one coz i got the kids to look after and im watching what ever i have recorded on sky + in bed with popcoern lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back