Has time stood still? Omg!!!!

lauralou

Reaction score
I feel like I've known about being pregnant for ages!! Its killing me having to remember not to tell people. And I thought once I knew I was preg I would just relax and let everything flow. But oh my god I'm literally on countdown already! I will be 6 weeks on Friday, so still got another 6 before my scan! Is anyone else feeling like this? I hate feelin this way cuz I just relax and enjoy it, but I wake up everyday feeling sick with excitement and nerves!
I really do need a hobby or something to take my kind off it. Time seems to have stopped since I found out! Xxx

Yeah it has dragged for me, I found out at 4 weeks >.<

I have found not looking at my ticker helps during the week as I can just go play with my son or do some house work or shopping. Then that takes up some of the day x

I really should take up a hobby, but I need to sort out the house. On safety watch as my so is nearly mobile. Social services are going to check it so really need to pull my finger out :) x

The days just drag dont they ...i wana get to the stage i can tell my kids then start planning for bump

i thought the same initially...i have known from 4 weeks and time seemed to drag but now i cant believe am 10 weeks..still 2 weeks till scan though....then maybe i can chill out a bit and actually start to believe am pregnant lol

Haha yeah Im still not fully convinced either! I haven't been sick or had many symptoms really, just sore boobies and dizziness. I don't feel any different really, although I know I should be enjoying it while I'm like this :)
Hopefully il get my scan before Xmas and then I can chill! But I will probably just be on countdown to the next scan then, boy or girl.... Boy or girl!! Haha xxx

Yep I feel it's really dragging! My next milestone is 8 weeks and that is when I will see my midwife for my booking in appointment so I'll finally feel like things are moving forward. I can see us telling our parents soon though just because we're dying to tell and it's so hard keeping it to ourselves. My SIL is also pregnant (3 weeks ahead of me) so it's all baby talk in the family at the moment. My OH started dropping hints at dinner last night, I think he was hoping someone would just guess :) xxx

the days are dragging in and all i want to do is tell my mum and my partner is dying to tell anyone that will listen :lol: but we agreed to keep our mouths shut :x till 12 weeks but thats 7 weeks away, but at least talking about it to the lovley girls on here helps.

I told my mum, and grandma and grandad, and brother, and in laws.... And close friends! Haha! Xxxx

i feel like its dragging too :( i want things to happen yesterday lol! I have also told close family and friends, i deffo would not be able to keep it to myself for 12 weeks :0 lol xx

It really is dragging! I was trying to just focus on getting to 12 weeks but that seems years away yet! So each week is a massive milestone to me! I don't remember feeling like this with my daughter but I was so sick didn't even know what day it is let alone anything else!!
Hopefully we'll all be able to relax and enjoy our pregnancies soon :)

There's no way I'd have been able to keep schtum! I was excited enought to tell my best friend I had come off the pill! Plus I wasn't sure if I'd have the 12wk scan before Xmas, and if I didn't they would seen guess when they realised I'm not drinking! Especially over Xmas and new year!
I don't want to sound ungrateful, because I know it can take ages for some people to even get preg, so I feel very fortunate to be in the position I'm in. I just can't stop clock watching (ticker watching!!) and I'm driving myself mad.

Hopefully il have the scan before Xmas, (might even tell the mw my lmp was a week earlier than it actually was!!)

Sneaky! Xxx

Not a bad idea!!! Each day feels like its draging but i can,t belive i,m nearly 10 weeks. But the scan feels like lightyears away. Time is a funny thing.

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Told my parents so far and telling brother and sister in law friday and best friend week after . . . might just tell a different person each week to keep me satisfied!

I feel like I'm only pregnant at home coz when I'm at work or out I have to keep quiet about it!

Im the same! Foud out at 4.5 weeks, im now 5.5 weeks, feels like a month!
I cant wait to start planning properly and not lounging around wondering wat to do with myself!

i found out like 4 weeks ago and it feels like an eternity, its weird x

Yeah I am jealous of those who find out like 8 weeks plus I know they would have waited ages to see if period came but arrrhh wish the next 5 weeks would hurry up x

Well to pass a few mins I did another digi :) hahaha! Sent the oh out to get me one... Ok two... :)

Did it and it came up withing 30 seconds... 3+ !!! Woohoooo!

Now about to have a long soak in the bath whilst the mr plays on his stupid Xbox.....
Cod widow!!!! :(

I've booked an early scan for 8 weeks so that I can check everything is ok and if it is I will tell my mum, dad, sister and 2 close friends!! There's no way I could wait till 12 weeks plus my parents are off to New York in a few weeks to buy Christmas presents and I wouldn't want them buying me clothes that I will only be able to fit into for a couple of weeks!!

Argh feels SO far away xx

I am just over 9 weeks along, I have known since 4 weeks and it has been the longest 5 weeks of my life!! I have to wait till I am 13 weeks to have my scan aswell! :( I have actually told quite a few friends and people at work, and my family! Ooops! x

I told everyone as soon as I found out at 4 weeks lol x I did last time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back