Can I come in?!?!

twinkles

Reaction score
Hi girls, this is my 2nd time in tri 1 in the last 6 months! Had a mc in sept which took until dec to get the all clear (long story) but while on hols last week I had a BFP!!! Glad to be back here but it does feel weird this time, think I'm anxious at the mo so not feeling the same excitement as last time, I'm sure once I catch up with all your threads I will get the excitement back! Anyway just wanted to say hello and I hope to be sticking around this time! Xx

Yay, congrats :) I think we had our mcs round the same time, I'm keira0. Wishing you the best of luck xxxx

Hi Hun, yes I remember ur name from the same time, looks like we are around the same time, I'm 6 weeks today if I have my dates right!!! X

Wow massive congratulations!!
Fingers crossed for a sticky bean! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

That's great news! How are you feeling xxxx

Well very normal! But then I have just been on hols in india for 2 weeks and only came home last night so guess the tiredness is yet to come once I go back to work mon!!! Boobies r sore but that's about it at the mo....how r u feeling so far?

Just figured out my ticker, it puts me a few days behind u! X

I felt nausea on and off until a few days ago then the sickness kicked in! Boobs and nipples sore and very emotional lol. Never felt like this last time so hoping its a good sign xxxx

That does sound positive! It's mad isn't it how we wish for all the symptoms so we know we are def preg! Bring on the sickness!!!!xx

Congratulations and good luck, I know how it feels to be back in tri 1 after a mc. It's really scary but stay strong xx

You're not too far behind me either :) congrats and welcome (back) Hun! :D xx

Congrats hun, so lovely to see you back in tri1. xx

Congratulations again and welcome to Tri 1 :) xx

Congratulations hun! Welcome back :D hope this bean is extra sticky x x

Thank you girls, looking forward next few months with u all :) xx

Congratulations honey. Hope all is ok for you this time x

Congratulatins and I hope all goes well for you!!

:)

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back