Has time stood still? Omg!!!!

I have told family and a few friends! Don't have my scan date yet so don't know when I'll be able to make it official! xx

I couldnt help my self i told my side of the family today and going to see the oh parents tommo so much for waiting till 12 weeks i had to tell someone lol My wee brother is just off the phone congratulating us and asking if i can make sure its a girl becuase we have a nephew and he wants something new lol he's 18 a told him that wasnt the way it worked but i would try my best ha ha. It's a great feeling when everyone is so happy for u my poor mum couldnt speak for 5 mins till she realised she will be knitting for the next 9 months :D xx

I feel the same. I don't remember time dragging this much first time round. My first milestone is the booking in appointment but that's not until the 29th and I have no idea if I'll have scan before the end of the year. Plus I've not had hardly any symptoms yet, so it still doesn't feel real but I guess 7 tests don't lie! God I thought I'd be more relaxed this time round, I guess not!

My booking in is on the 24th, was meant to be the week after but she had to change it, I'm really hoping for my scan before Xmas just so I can see it and not feel like a faker! Xx

Hey, this week has gone a bit faster, thankfully so nearly at the 7 week mark! :) The midwife is going to phone me when I hit 8 weeks to arrange a booking in appointment so it'll feel like things are moving forward then. I am really hoping for a scan before but if I can't OH has promised we'll pay for one so we can tell everyone :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back