Has anyone ever done an at home AMH test?

xMillie

Reaction score
This is a bit of a long shot really but curious if anyone has tried at home AMH testing and who did you use? Are they really accurate or legit?

An ad for one popped up on Facebook for me today called fertility connected and I had a quick read, you send them a small amount of blood with a finger prick and they send you the results.

Im really curious on what my current AMH is, was last tested I think almost 2 years ago now? Something like this would be easier for me at the moment as I don’t have a car and hubby would need to take a day off work to drive me to a clinic to take one.

This is a bit of a long shot really but curious if anyone has tried at home AMH testing and who did you use? Are they really accurate or legit?

An ad for one popped up on Facebook for me today called fertility connected and I had a quick read, you send them a small amount of blood with a finger prick and they send you the results.

Im really curious on what my current AMH is, was last tested I think almost 2 years ago now? Something like this would be easier for me at the moment as I don’t have a car and hubby would need to take a day off work to drive me to a clinic to take one.

From my experience their accurate as long as you follow instructions. I've not had AMH tested but have had different hormones and it things and as long as their a regulated company and you follow instructions they should be accurate. Their usually a lot cheaper too and way more convenient xxx

From my experience their accurate as long as you follow instructions. I've not had AMH tested but have had different hormones and it things and as long as their a regulated company and you follow instructions they should be accurate. Their usually a lot cheaper too and way more convenient xxx

Think it may be worth a go.. I’ll have to do some searching and see which is best to use I think.

Could you not get this redone via GP?

I got one thru medichecks and had bloods taken at a clinic.

Could you not get this redone via GP?

Highly doubt it as GP doesn’t care about anything fertility related with me anymore, and the first AMH test was only done after first round of failed ivf :(

Highly doubt it as GP doesn’t care about anything fertility related with me anymore, and the first AMH test was only done after first round of failed ivf
I am sorry to know this. Can you change a doc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back