hard day

Hemera

Reaction score
hey guys, had a really hard day - and would you believe it its because I've been feeling fine. No nausea at all and thats whats worrying me! my boobs are still a little sore but can't tell if they are getting better or if i'm geting used to the pain. had very slight cramping this afternoon which triggered a lot of knicker watching. I know i'm more that likely just stressing over nothing, things are meant to be getting better at this point i'm just so paranoid that somethings wrong. Not got my scan for another 2 weeks and the thought of waiting is killing me.

On the plus side however as i'm typing this I'm feeling the heartburny burpy feeling i had been having!

Please help me stop stressing!!

I think your just coming out of the horrible part of tri 1. I'm guessing that everyone is different and we don't immediately feel great on the exact day we start tri 2!

My nausea started going at 10 weeks, would have a day where I felt fine then the next day I would be sick, then ok again for a couple of days. The sickness is supposed to peak at 9 weeks and then start to die down (although at lot of people suffer for longer I know). Just have slightly tender boobs now. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back