Having a bad day :(

KateQPR

Reaction score
Sorry to be so high maintenance again, but i'm feeling so down today. I've been crying loads and just feel so pathetic.
I haven't had any nausea really today. I've been gagging a lot, but just feel less pregnant again :(

I've got a scan on Monday morning (a private one i;d booked for reassurance) but i've convinced myself somethings gone wrong. My boobs and hormones are still the same, but i just feel weird having felt so sick before to feeling almost normal.

Sorry to moan - just need to get it out of my system because i don't think i;ll stop worrying til monday. I'm preparing myself for the worst. I just expect this pregnancy not to go well.

Oh sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug:
I am sure everything will be fine :hug: :hug:

I have been reading today that from 9 weeks levels of HCG start to level out so it's possible to start feeling better so don't worry about not feeling as sick as you did! Just enjoy feeling a little better :hug:

I'm sure everything will be fine. Pregnancy does strange things to our bodies and each woman is different in how it affects them. That your sickness is passing isn't a bad thing. Look at it that your body is progressing to the next stage and your placenta is starting to take over and do the work which will see sickness pass usually.

You've had no bleeding, no severe cramps that don't go away and are displaying other pregnancy symptoms so keep positive about it.

Pregnancy can be one long worry if you let it. I always preferred to keep postive and not stress myself out about every little thing. It can drive you a bit bonkers if you do.

I think youre entering the blossoming stage - the stage where the sickness goes and you radiate! :hug:

Kate I felt just like this last week before my scan - I completely convinced myself something had gone wrong - it hadnt and now I wish I hadnt wasted my worry :hug:

I think it is normal for us to worry - that's what being a parent is all about :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back