Hairy belly!

shootingstar22

Reaction score
Since being pregnant I swear I have more hair on my belly, or at least it's gotten darker!!! I am very fair so anything shows up on my skin.

Anyway, as vain as one could be, I applied jolen to my belly for a min or 2 which made it blonde and you can longer see it. No I am worried It could affect the baby?!

Anyone used facial type bleach when pregnant? Surely ifs no different from cleaning the bathroom/kitchen wig cleaning products that contain bleach?

Lol not sure about the bleach thing, but I can sympathise with the hairy belly! I never ever noticed hair in this region but have grown some by the bottom of my belly button! Really wierd. Haha. X

Me too! I feel like a right monkey! I haven't done anything about it cos no-one going to be seeing it!

The hair around my belly button seems thicker and darker since being pregnant. I either found it on the net or read in a book that bleaching wasnt recommended, I normally use jolen on my tash, but have been too scared to use it. I couldnt fid anything on the Jolen packaging to say not to use it in pregnancy.

oh yes hun, the same over her too. at the bottom of my belly button and at the top!

yeah don't panic hun. perfectly normal - i have it too ;-) xx

The hair on my tummy has definately grown, it's very fair though but I can still notice it and feel like a bear! I'm sure the hair on my arms has grown really long too!!!

Oh My god.. Mine is AWFUL

I always kinda had a line across my tummy of VERY fair hair that you couldnt see unless you were lookin for it.. but now?

Its BLACKAnd its a line ALL the way accross my bump from boobs to pubes! Its vile >.<

I don't understand that whole dark line thing that they say pregnant women get, how is it seen underneath all the hair?!! Or maybe it is just hair...?!

I have hairy belly too! Normal i think! And I never had the dark line til about 3 weeks ago, it is clearly dark line though and not just hair!!

lol! How funny that you have mentioned this, i have just today had my bikini wax done and whilst she was there i asked her to do my snail trail! HA HA!:rofl:

Ive become UBER hairy since being pregnant! It started off with my belly becoming really hairy, and now the hairs on my arms have become longer, even my under arms seem to grow at 10x the speed they used to so I can really sympathise here! xx

Lol not sure about the bleach thing, but I can sympathise with the hairy belly! I never ever noticed hair in this region but have grown some by the bottom of my belly button! Really wierd. Haha. X

So have i lol i just thought it was me lol

I've always had a hairy belly! Is Jolene safe then when you're preggers? Maybe I should try that. Mine go ingrowing though and I have to pluck them. Got loads of scars!

OMG I thought it was just me!
I shaved all mine off xD

VEET FOR THE WIN!

Cept now i think i made it worse >.<

It does come back twice as bad Kat xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members