Oh rants....

Hope81

Reaction score
So today my oh parents are visiting us..that wouldn't have been a problem usually but this time the house was an absolute mess with us fixing the nursery and construction materials, flat packs, baby things and dust ofc all over...
So yesterday we had to clean all that mess, or at least try to as we have a massive 2 floor + basement house....
Meantime I am full of a cold and that Dosent make anything easier...
the result of our cleaning was my oh moaning every time I ask him to move a heavy object or rub the bathroom floor etc etc and properly winning every time he sees me sitting on a chair to catch my breath and relax a little....
We started at 10 at morning and finished at 12 at night...
As a result of all that I managed no sleep as even laying down on the bed makes me hurt absolutely all over.... My cold got worst and I could barely breath and every time I tried to get up to go pee in the middle of the night I got cramps on my tummy.... In plus with us doing things all day and moving around I didn't notice at all the bean moving hence my paranoia now that sth is wrong...
Meantime my oh felt asleep In seconds and I can bet that he will wake up full refreshed while I am sore all over, didn't sleep and yes with manic thoughts of throttling him...
Only if my oh was one of those that were not allowing their girls to move a finger while pregnant....
I swear he actually thought that he is more tired than I was as he was doing heavier work...while according to him I wasn't helping him do the heavy jobs and I was procrastinating everything by taking a brake on the sofa....
Unfair world it is that they can't be pregnant really....

This is exactly how I feel about my OH!

Men are just stoopid really!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Finally got a kick!!!! Saved my oh from kicking him really....at least LO is ok...

Aw, Hope! Glad you've felt baby move now x A nice warm bath might help with the aches and pains - and kick OH up the bum which certainly will make you feel better!!! xxx

I swear I will kick him soon...
He got up and I was upstairs making the bed and opening the windows. Meantime he went to get the puppy from its cage...
Came downstairs and the puppy managed to roll 3 little carpets and was playing with them rolling them all over making dust and hair again all over the living room that I just dusted :(
I mean we don't even let the puppy play with carpets as this is a very bad habit why would he think that's ok to let the puppy do it just now 1 h before our guests arrive is beyond my understanding...
When I saw the mess i almost starting crying and his response was well don't start about that now, just fix it....
Only if it was so easy to bend and do that lol...
What the hell is wrong with him?!!!! He is usually not like that!????
Man flu again?

This is my oh (The product of a complete mummy's boy who before we got together never had to lift a finger!). A few weeks ago he said to me that he couldn't believe that I was that tired and said he thought I was milking being pregnant. That night everytime I woke up, I woke him up and wouldn't let him sleep until I fell asleep. Needless to say he never said it again.

lol thats a good one cherry, i have to remember that if my oh ever moans when im preg again

OMG, that's tough, yeah we have to clean our little flat befoer his oma and mother come over from Germany. That dont' speak a word of English luckiyl I speak a little German but hopefully they dont' criticize left and right that's my biggest worry. My oh doesn't let me lift anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back