had my booking in appoitment today :)

Constantstar

Reaction score
Feeling a bit better had my booking in appointment today at the docs. I explained how scared I was cause of the bleeding and mc in april. She checked my pee with a stick thing and no trace of blood or any other nastys at the month :) woohoo! She also got the doc to sign a epu referal form to try get me and earlier scan :) cause I'll be about 12 weeks christmas eve/ day and don't wanna wait till after christmas cause I'll be panicking! So all in all she was lovely :) happy and healthy 9 months to us all xx

Thats good news! I have my booking in appointment tomorrow at 3pm. I say booking in but i seen her once when i first found out, she just gave me folic acid, leaflets and a form so i dont have to pay for prescriptions and dental stuff. Really want it to be tomorrow now, i just wanna feel like something is happening.

Really hope u get your scan sooner... 2 weeks tomorrow till my scan too!!! xxx

Constantstar you sounds like you are due at the same time as me? :wave:8th July?

They managed to squeeze me in for my 12 week scan on the 23rd so fingers crossed for you as we are planning to announce it just in time for xmas - the best xmas pressie ever!! (although the delievery will be a bit later...!)

She said approx july 10th :) but could change when I have a scan. Yay xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back