Had booking in appointment today, scan on Wednesday :) !!

Aw hun, so glad it went so well :yay: and all is ok, was getting a bit worried when we didn't hear from you! Really sorry you're feeling so rough too :hugs: hopefully it won't last too long x x

Yay all's ok! Hope you feel better soon. I was so lucky to escape the actual vomiting but struggled enough ith nausea so really feel for you girls who have ms xx

so pleased everything went well jayjay and you get to see little bean again in a month :) xx

Glad all went well for you hun.

Yaay for your lil kidney bean, must have been lovely to see the heartbeat!

XX

Congrats Jay! So glad you had a great scan. I've been suffering with the sickness too, I haven't found a cure yet but I find boiled sweets sometimes help. Hope you get some respite from it soon. x

so glad it all went well and yay for another scan xxx

Woohoo thanks so much everyone!
Its gona be crazy seeing the huge difference 5 weeks will make lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

So pleased it all went well hun!! Take care of yourself hope you are feeling a little better today xx

Glad your scan went well. I was originally due the same date as you but after my scan I've been put back too. We'll just have to wait till our dating scans to get a definite date! My scan is on the 25th too!

So glad it all went well, fab that you get to see your little been in another few weeks time :)

Wow! How exciting!! I can't wait for mine!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back