Booking in appointment :)

Simoneh00

Reaction score
Is today :D woo hoo!
Really looking forward to it and it means I'll get my scan date in soon! (i got it the day after my booking in last time)
I even remembered my peed sample :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Oooooo sounds very exciting! Hope you get a lovely MW!
Mine is on Saturday, so I'd love to know what happens in your booking in appointment, this will be my first!

Oh hey hun good luck! I have mine too on weds :) yay for remembering pee sample ill prob forget mine lol! But will try not to hehe good luck and let me know how you get on :D xxx

Good luck!

(With mine you did your pee sample there!!)

xxxxxxxx

It went well :)
Been put back a day to 30th of November :(
Im under consultant care again and I won't get my scan till around 14 weeks as I declined downs screening which is a bit gutting oh well.
Also told I have no chance of trying labour and that I'll have my csection in the 39th week.
It's a bit strange that I now don't see anyone for the next 7 weeks. I'll just have to amuse myself on here lol.
It was the same midwife as last time but she said it won't be her by the next time as she's leaving xxx

Glad everything went ok , surfing around on here all day will make the time fly by for sure. All the best xx

I have my booking in appointment on Monday....eeeek. What normally happens? It says on the latter it can take up to 2 hours.

Yay glad it went well hun but sucks that you wont get scan till 14wks how come they put you back? Xxx

aww glad ur booking in went well wander y they put u bk a day seems odd,so just cos u refused the screening u have to have ur scan at 14 weeks? i am going to refuse it also hope i dont have to wait till 14 weeks il end up booking a private one i cant go that long lol xx gd luck for urs tomoro kay xx

Why did they refuse downs screening Hun? X

Why did they refuse downs screening Hun? X

They didn't, I did. I wouldnt get the amniocentisis or terminate if they came back as high risk so I don't see the point in worrying myself over something that I couldn't change.
I kinda feel like Im being punished for it :lol: silly I know. I just want to see that there's a little squiglet in there! Plus if id had a scan at 12 weeks it would have been right around my birthday. Maybe someone will get me a private scan as a pressie.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back