Had booking in appointment today, scan on Wednesday :) !!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Hey girls

Well today I had my booking in appointment at the antenatal clinic at my doctors.
And because the doc thinks I'm further on, they have arranged for me to go in for a scan this Wed at 3.30!! I'm so happy, can't wait to see my little button and see if everything is ok.
Would be great to be further on, so we'll see if I am :) :)

I just thought I'd share my news, its like an early Christmas present lol xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh yay that's so cool u get to have a scan. How far do u think u are against what they think? (on tapatalk at mo and can't see tickers) xx

Well I think I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow, but they think I'm about 12 weeks.
Its a huge difference, but my last proper period was 15th sept, my next 1 was 1st Nov but extremely light and only lasted 2 days, so doc thinks it may have been IB.
I guess I'll find out on Weds :) x

Oh wow, either way u will have a fab scan on Wednesday! Should see baby and heartbeat :) would be amazing of u are closer to the 12 weeks though :) xx

Ooo how exciting! Bet you can't wait.

Oh wow, either way u will have a fab scan on Wednesday! Should see baby and heartbeat :) would be amazing of u are closer to the 12 weeks though :) xx

Oh really? I wasn't sure 7 weeks would be far along enough to see anything. Woohoo, uv got me excited now lol x

Yeah 7 weeks u should still see something, added my 7 week pic :) this was an internal scan xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324328665.893839.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324328665.893839.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 12
Aw that's a great scan, so I'm def gona see SOMETHING then!
Can't wait. So excited :) x

Thanks so much! Its at 3.30 so I've still a few hours to go. I'll let u all know how I get on :) x

eeep, how exciting! bet u can't wait? :D xx

Only just seen this! How exciting hun!! :yay: Hope all is ok and you're further on, that would be amazing!!! :D Will be stalking this thread lol x x

Wow, what a fantastic Christmas pressie! Would be nice if you are further on than you think. Good luck, look forward to hearing all about it later xx

Good luck for today hun. Hope all goes well.

XX

Thanks girls. T minus 1hr to go.

I'm sort of looking forward to it, but can't seem to stop being sick long enough to think too much about it x

Well?? Dying to find out how things went!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back