Had medical management

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by natz8531, Feb 19, 2016.

1. natz8531

natz8531 Well-Known Member

So we went back to epu today and I had the medical management, this was 2 hours ago, not feeling anything yet apart from a slight tummy ache, although I've had an Mc before I still feel scared in case I'm in agony, yet ive also read it's not as bad as some people have made it out to be, is this true, how did you handle the experience? X

2. SiameseCatLady

SiameseCatLady Well-Known Member

Hi again. Sorry, I haven't had a medical management before, but wanted to say, hope you're ok again and to repeat what said in your other thread that Miscarriage Association are brilliant and have great volunteers if you ever need support instantly.
    Have the phone number of a volunteer from there who has been amazing. Can send to you if you feel you would like some support. Xxx

3. natz8531

natz8531 Well-Known Member

Yes please, that would really help me right now xxx

4. SiameseCatLady

SiameseCatLady Well-Known Member

Hiya.
    I have sent you a private message with the volunteer's name and number.
    She can't talk tonight but there are other volunteers who can talk freely tonight if you go on the website. Or, I would recommend giving her a call tomorrow as she is lovely and so helpful. Xxxx