Medical Management

kedi376

Reaction score
So I went back to the hospital today for my second scan and nothing has changed, as expected. Even though I am bleeding the baby was still there, the same as before.

So had to go through the options again and this time decided to start the medical management, as they could start it today and I go back on Saturday. If I wanted the D&C I would have to wait until Monday. I just want this over with now, hopefully by Saturday night I'll be able to move forward a little bit.

Apparently the cock up on Monday is due to a policy change that happened last week and the doctor didn't know about it. There was also confusion over there being no notes from my two private scans, so as far as they knew I'd only had the one scan.

((((big hugs sweetie))))

There are no words to say hun, I just hope that this is over as quickly and as 'easily' as it possibly can be for you.

Take it easy for the next few days and keep healthy.

I hope you didn't mind me posting on that other thread?.. I just thought with everything you going on at the moment reminders like that wont help?

I know when I see my name and 'due date' pop up on an old thread it makes me want to smash my computer screen.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

((((big hugs sweetie))))

There are no words to say hun, I just hope that this is over as quickly and as 'easily' as it possibly can be for you.

Take it easy for the next few days and keep healthy.

I hope you didn't mind me posting on that other thread?.. I just thought with everything you going on at the moment reminders like that wont help?

I know when I see my name and 'due date' pop up on an old thread it makes me want to smash my computer screen.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks babe, no problem about the other thread thanks for doing it appreciate that.

Hwy hun :hugs: i'm glad things are finally getting sorted for you, no excuse for thier mess up though :(

How you doing? xx

Hwy hun :hugs: i'm glad things are finally getting sorted for you, no excuse for thier mess up though :(

How you doing? xx

Thanks Nurse. I'm ok thanks, currently in pain, blimey these cramps hurt!! They're coming in waves, one minute I think they have gone then they come back ouch!!

:hugs: hope you have a hot water bottle and some pain killers :hugs: thinking of you. xxx

SO sorry hun, the medical management isn't fun but it does mean it should be over with sooner, and thats a relief in itself to allow you to start to move on. Pain killers and a hot water bottle, a good set of dvds and sanitary pads will get you through. Hope they gave some strong ones at the hospital! xxx

Just to echo getting some strong painkillers hun - just to take the edge off!

Cramps won't be painful for too long xx

Sorry you are having to go through all this shit sweetheart

xxxxxxxxx

i was in agony hun, dose up on the painkillers i really hope this passes soon for you hun so sorry xx

I am in agony doubled up in pain. They gave me nothing said take paracetamol but its not touching the pain. It comes in waves. This is just with the first tablet will it hurt like this on Saturday too? Only came on here to see if this pain is normal. They told me I might get some cramping not feel Like this. *******s!

I'm still in pain, not as much though, my dad gave me some of his tramadol tablets, which have taken the edge off it. Thank god Dad is here today I was really struggling before.

i was taking paracetamol, codeine and anything els i could get my hands on, noone ever tells you the pain you go through MCing naturally. I hope it has eased for you sweety xxxx :hugs:

My first one was awful - more pain than I could have ever comprehended BUT it does pass. It's a sign your body is doing what it needs to do sweetheart.

I am glad your Dad was there with you

xxxxxxxxx

Thinking of u kedi, hope the pain has eased off :hugs: xxx

Well when the tramadol tablets wore off the pain came back and it felt even worse. I was seriously bleeding so ended up ringing the hospital and going in at 3 am. They found me a bed gave me pethadrine which really helped. I'm still here and they've now started stage 2 a day early. So far apart from a few cramps I feel ok, but they did give me a voltarol painkiller up my bum! Now just waiting to see what happens........

Thanks for the support ladies x x

Well when the tramadol tablets wore off the pain came back and it felt even worse. I was seriously bleeding so ended up ringing the hospital and going in at 3 am. They found me a bed gave me pethadrine which really helped. I'm still here and they've now started stage 2 a day early. So far apart from a few cramps I feel ok, but they did give me a voltarol painkiller up my bum! Now just waiting to see what happens........

Thanks for the support ladies x x

How horrible for you hun, but at least you've had proper pain relief AND they have bought stage 2 forward.

Hope you are home soon sweetie

xxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111