Had a really crap day!!

kellylou

Reaction score
Been to hospital for Glucose test and antenatal appointment, passed out halfway through not a good start as that really upset me. Had my urine tested and blood levels are at +3 now and also nitrate found so might need anti body injection.
Student doctor couldn't find the heartbeat but could feel him moving so not too worried argh what a horrid day

Asked about antental classes and the numebr just rings out just feel like everything is going wwrong!

Sorry for the moan just feel down:cry:

oh and to top it off my right kidney is enlarged too and if I get any pain have to go to hospital asap

Last edited:
Aw sweetie! What a tough day! x big hugs x

thanks am glad mum was with me today and she cheered me up just feel as I am on the last stretch everything is going wrong. Got the doppler out tho when I GOT home and found his heartbeat pretty quickly

Sorry you've had a bad day Hun. I reckon a night of rest and a pamper is in need xx

Oh no :(

I have to say I think at one time or another in our pregnancies most of us have had days like these where it seems everything is going wrong. All I can say is that most of the time, things improve soon enough and then you're back to being ridiculously excited about meeting your LO. xx

sorry to hear it honey, i agree we all have days like this and it sucks! just relax for the evening with a warm bubble bath and a snuggle up with some good dvd's. xxx

Sorry to hear you havent had the best of days!! Make sure u take it easy and keep an eye for any pain!! sending you lots of hugs xx :hug::hug:

Thanks Ladies you have cheered me up x hubby is out playing golf tonight so I think I will do as you suggest feet up and then cchillax

Sorry for your bad day. :( Put your feet up and take it easy. :)

Sorry to hear you've had a bad day, hope it gets better for you soon :hug:

Sorry today been bad but tomorrow is a new day and a day closer to having your LO.

Hey hon, sorry to hear u had such a horrible day - hope ur chilling out now x x x

Still not feeling great hope its just due to the drink ive not felt this rough all pregnancy x

What a horrible day you had, well tomorow will be much better then, and hope youv'e had you bath soak by now and are sitting painting your nails while watching tely X

sorry you had a bad day take it easy when u go home xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back