had 1st bookin appoint

k8_005

Reaction score
Well went to see lovely midwife same one as last time she was very sympathetic about my previous loss and we discussed my worrys about this time. Have had blood test taken protein in urine was fine andshe even said if I wasn't happy having 1st scan at same hospital because of bad exp last time she could try n get it at another hosp for me I decided it didn't matter and will be fine at the local hosp. Just started feeling less tiered and only being sick bout 1 time every 2 days which is so much better n feeling healthier so fingers crossed scan on 6th goes well :) hav got loads of freinds comin on my birthday for a BBQ 25th Sept so can hopefully tell every1 good news. But also if all goes wrong I have something to look forward to. Well just wanted o update u all :) x

Thats great hun, midwife sounds lovely :) you will have good news to share at your BBQ i just know it ;)

Thats great hun, midwife sounds lovely :) you will have good news to share at your BBQ i just know it ;)

Oh nurse I really hope so huni I'm trying to be positive but its such a worry after last time! Still I can't change outcome and so best to keep being positive for now and hope pip feels the positivity Nd love his/her way x

Glad you got a sympathetic midwife, I think they are rare! I'm sure it will go well :) x x

Ur so positive it's the best way to be Hun :) hopefully everything will b great xx

lots of luck nd dust, sure all will be fine. xxxx

Oh nurse I really hope so huni I'm trying to be positive but its such a worry after last time! Still I can't change outcome and so best to keep being positive for now and hope pip feels the positivity Nd love his/her way x

Yep positivity is the way forward :) i still have my wobbles but we have to enjoy it :) we will get there in the end. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back