Had a lovely positive appointment today

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just thought I would share what a lovely hosp appointment I had today.:dance:

I saw the consultant, who booked me in for a section with himself, as I have had 3 already plus my prev op that prevented me having normal labour etc anyway.

He tutted at the local docs bad treatment of my anti bodies, as no actual level was taken, so repeated the bloods for his lab in bristol, and will let me know if any actions from that, but should be fine.

He used a basic scan machine to quickly check fluid, and heartbeat, all lovely, but he was training a new lady so explained everything really clearly to her, and took his time. unless any probs, I will see him at 34 weeks on 1st dec.

Then as a suprise, I got to see a midwife too, who is pregnant and 26 weeks, so she was lovely and answered all my silly questions about skin to skin and breastfeeding quickly after sections, so sounds like they will let me try skin to skin whilst still being sewn up.

She got me the all important contact numbers incasre I go into labour before my section , as I want to be ready, and have no idea what to do!. (having bad dreams about that you see- didnt tell her that mind!)

I was there that long, (and not in the waiting room much either) I ran out my 2 hour car park ticket, by 15 mins! - phew didnt get caught!:whistle:

So all in all nice to share a lovely positive experiance, hope you have the same!

It's nice to have a good appointment :)

That's lovely. Really nice when you get good appointments, glad you are happy with your service :) xx

Glad it all went so well, and that everything's looking perfect :yay:

Excellent JJ So glad you got a nice one :)

Sounds like you had a good day and got loads sorted, glad they have made you feel good :)

glad all going well and u had such a positive appointment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back