Just thought i'd tell how im feeling...

bidsy

Reaction score
Well ive already been off for a month sick n now on early mat leave. Had a stint in hosp n found I had Gall stones after alot of messing about by supposed proffesional ppl, been in alot of pain but over last week have been alot better maybe due to eating healthier. Im not fat at all but must have been eating the wrong things to get them in first place.
Really looking forward to Joseph coming now he is getting a right wriggle bum n trying to escape from body it seems n is becoming quite uncomfortable n painful when kicked under ribs.
We are all ready for him now just thinking about the birth n hoping it goes smoothly as we all do, I just think ive had enough pain so far so want a smooth birth pls!
Tell you what tho, day time tv is awful, im tidying every cupboard in house n filling charity bags n just general sorting if I dont i'll go nuts. I havent driven for nearly 2 months because I couldnt for the pain of gall stones but im hoping once ice has gone i'll be able to go out n not rely on every one else.

How you all feeling? :)

Glad to hear you're feeling better honey, gallstones must be awfully painful. I know what you mean about being on mat leave, I am now and I am cleaning like everywhere lol. Its all there is to do! I put my cot up yesterday and organised baby clothes in size order haha. I find I'm waking up at like 11 am everyday, which is a bit lazy but it's not like there's anything else to do.

I feel ok, but stupid thing, I feel like my waters are going to break! Think I'm just paranoid, but I just have a funny feeling they are just going to go. Hopefully not too early. X

Ouchy! - Glad your gall stones are a little more under control, hope they go after baby is born for you

Well - I am feeling more pregnant than I have ever done before, call it old age I guess!
I have the pelvic floor of a 99 year old granny at the mo, I seem to be hungry all the time, so stuffing about 4 large apples in each day to stop me grabbing rubbish or exess carbs all the time between meals for no reason. I get braxton hicks all day long, and think stretch marcks are gonna kick in soon as my tum , although not huge , is now as tight as a barrell and something surely now has to give! I now struggle to get my trainers on after swimming in the change cubicles! I can't see me going till I am due to have baby, but could be all in my head tho.

DIY and house not ready for baby yet so race against the clock now! arghh

Last edited:
I know what you mean flexi, I have this feeling my waters are gonna go anytime, I feel so much pressure down there n he keeps wriggling his head around. I so wish I could sleep till 11.am I dread going to bed n leave it as late as poss cause I wake up 3am n cant get back to sleep.
X

JJ- I dont know if I told you but I had the 4d scan n it was amazing, ive got lots of photos n pics of nursery but ive no idea how to do it do you?

Glad the gall stones are better hun!
Don't rush to drive though, down here the ice was awful n cars where slipping everywhere, but Im a wimp lol

Just make the most of the time hun, do things like watch loads of shit telly (like jeremy kyle, I love it :p), tidy up the cupboards and put ya feet up and have loads of lie ins!

If I didnt have my son Id love to be able to do that lol

Same here Lexi though, I have such a big feeling my waters could go at any time, so many niggly pains and pressure down there. But then again 3 of us have just said we all have the same fear, so maby its a pregnancy fear for a lot of people? lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back