Growing Boobies

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
Just there while I was changing out of work uniform DH came upstairs and and exclaimed "bazookas" at my ever growing boobies. I had told him I'm going to by new bra tomorro and his reply then was "already". Now he knows why :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I'm only 6 weeks the growth better slow down!!!

My OH keeps on saying 'they're so heavy!' - I KNOW!! I'm the one who has to carry them around all day :D Haven't got a new bra yet cos I feel so crap, and I hate bra shopping!xx

Oh man - another symptom I don't have LOL!

my boobs getting a little bit bigger will be nice though and my OH will love it :roll:

xxxx

Last edited:
I feel for you hun I went from a B to an E with leo. then settled back into a C at about 6 months after he was born.

So I am guessing I'll be in an E again when my milk comes in. only good thing was they looked amazing for two days but mega sore.

I hate bra shopping too. I dread what size i'm gonna be told to buy now as my last one was 30F and that was before pregnancy!!!

Wow, I'm a 38F but haven't noticed any growth as yet, just mega painful! Xx

i went from a 34dd to a 36f in both my pregnancies so thats one thing im not looking forward to as they look un naturally big. Was always getting comments after saying surely they cant be real lol

I know how you all feel, mine are now huge, heavy and so sore :( OH is happy tho lol xx

I actually don't mind them getting bigger, its just the soreness of them. Haven't been that bad this time around.

Oh i hate it as im normally a size 12 but no size 12 clothes would fit these bad boys in lol. Always have to buy tops that fit them in but then the rest of it just hangs off me :(

HAHA this thread is amazing, I was a 36F before I got pregnant now I am a whopping 38G and still growing!.

My OH loves it, except they are so sore her can't go near them as I growl at him lol!!! :)

I'm normally size 10 but wear size 12 work blouses and even it felt tight this morning. I'm only 6 weeks. PLEASE SLOW DOWN lol DH would be really happy if they weren't so sore and I could let him anywhere near them :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Last edited:
I must admit I'm very small up top but they have started to get bigger and I actually had a bloke stare at my boobs in Waitrose today. I actually high fived my OH! :rofl: xxx

Last edited:
I must admit I'm very small up top but they have started to get bigger and I actually had a bloke stare at my boobs in Waitrose today. I actually high fived my OH! :rofl: xxx

This made me LOL, think my husband likes the increase not that he says its just the odd times he will grab them out of the blue. Highly embarrassing whilst shopping lol

My OH is very impressed, it's just a shame they are so sore and I have banned him from touching them! xx

im loving the fact my boobs are getting bigger just for the fact i actually have some now, shame theyre gonna go again x

Omg my boobs are MASSIVE!!!! they are leading a life of their own!! I'm usually 36c but I'm massively falling out of a bra I got the other day which was 36e!!

Please stop growing!!! X

HA funny ladies, my oh always used to say the boob fairy had been !

Make the most of them while your pregnant or feeding, as unfortunately mine always revert to post kiddie pancakes, tuck em in the pockets and off you go!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back