Growing Boobies

Mine have been growing every day! Was never blessed with being large on top, but now they're huge and my nipples would poke your eyes out! LOL!! Actual boobs haven't been too sore, just that the nipples are. OH loves them, but not allowed to get anywhere near them!

So went and got measured today and have gone up to 32G. Please now stop growing I don't wanna be any bigger than this lol

My boobs don't grow at all :-( before or after! I can't breastfeed either it seems to be a family trait!!!

Ahh I was gonna buy a new bra the other day n i thought best not incase they suddenly grow. They are ok at the minute except for slightly sore nips... Nothing like the pain i got when i stopped breastfeeding tho!! Now that was bad!!
im absolutely dreading what size il be in a few months time! Im usually a 32GG n its hard to buy a bra as it is!... Maybe il just build shelves under them?!! ��

I don't think my badboys have grown yet, but have got "fuller" if you know what I mean? So when I look down without a bra on they stand to attention whilst before there was a natural slope downwards...

I also have backache where I think they are starting to get a bit heavy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back