Greetings from hospital!

hope it all stays where it should hun. glad your ok. we are all thinking of you. xx

Thinking of you and your litlle boy Amanda! Glad you are both ok! Fingers crossed he can wait till 37 weeks!! xxx

Hi honey, congratulations on team blue. Really sorry to hear of the tough time you're having, glad you are allowed out for a short while though. I will keep my fingers crossed that your placenter holds until 37 weeks for a planned section. Lots of love to you and your baby boy xx Stay strong, we are here if you need to chat, assuming you can get on x

Thinking of you Amanda. It must be rough being stuck in hospital, but in ten weeks you will have your little man and be able to put all of this behind you. Congratulations on having a boy! Best of luck & take it easy shopping! Xx

Congratulations on team blue Amanda, All the luck in the world to you will be so worth it in the end x

hey hun, thinking of you suck in there but its the best place, Im also preparing for a prem baby my waters broke last Tues, ( in my notes is says delivery after 34 weeks, that's if i don't go into labour this week) and was in hospital of a few days. Its soo scary isnt it, but these people know what they are doing. Thats what i keep telling myself anyway xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any 1 have an update on amanda and her baby boy??? xx

Hey, glad your able to get out but sorry things are so awful for you.. thinking of you and keeping everything crossed xxxx

any 1 have an update on amanda and her baby boy??? xx

I text her yesterday. She's ok, think she's fed up. She got out for a little while the other day to get baby stuff. She also had a bit more bleeding. She had been hooked up to a monitor to check babies heartbeat but they couldn't get an accurate reading because baby was very active so they were trying again yesterday.

X x x x

We are all thinking of you Amanda xx

Is Amanda still in hospital? How's she doing Pinky?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back